Brought some chemdawg on yantra is 10 feminized was only $40

You cant trust anybody distributing canna seeds other than hemp seeds when they have a registered ABN..... ffs use your brainsky.

This has got me thinking, the last lot of seeds I got were tiny little seeds Iv never seen a real seed that small...it made me think......I passed them onto a mate I'll have to see how there going....

I'm thinking by the sounds of what people are saying yantra are selling hemp seeds? And im thinking the small ass seeds I received were hemp seeds? lol

Edited by medicalgrower

Just a suggestion to anyone reading through this and even Yantra themselves. If you want increase the opsec for your customers into the future start transmitting all your messages through PGP encrypted messages so the only point of failiure in these messages is yourself or the customer. Some might call "PARANOIA! They're just seeds! Relax" but there is no reason for businesses dealing with this stuff not to support encrypted messaging, especially so in Australia where seeds are illegal. This puts to rest a lot of the fears people have if they are (Business) to be raided and their names and drop locations are to be handed to the police. Make it hard for them not easy.