Brought some chemdawg on yantra is 10 feminized was only $40

This may be spreading FUD so please take it with a grain of salt but I think this http://www.echo.net.au/2017/02/suffolk-park-man-arrested-allegedly-selling-drugs-online/ may be relevant to Yantra customers.

Look carefully at the photo and you'll see those dark green 7g vacuum sealed bags (they told me they were coffee sample bags) they sent out their weed in - I know, I got one of those last December to see what it was like (very good!) and it had a big detailed (address etc) yantra sticker on it. An identifying label on weed? What could possibly go wrong?!

Having realised that they had really poorly thought out operational security going I regretted my purchase. It was toward the end of feb 2017 that all the weed disappeared from the site. 

I'm not sure that I'd be willing to give my address for delivery if buying seeds from them as I have no clue who is running things now that LE has become involved - but I'm far more paranoid than most people.

Edited by doctor_nelson
  • Upvote 1

Was that ice in the baggies in the bottom pic?  If so, that would inspire me with even less confidence with doing business with them, if it is in fact Yantra which looks likely.  But if it is, surely they couldn't be stupid enough to be back to business as usual?????

Could be epsom salts officer, (!) but I fear otherwise. I won't mention the name of the person I communicated with via email but it sure looks like a bad situation for him.

As to the apparently ongoing seed business - do LE around there care about seeds? Anyone ever heard of anyone being busted for seeds?

If they did care <paranoid mode> they could be running the show and harvesting addresses</paranoid>

I have zero evidence that LE are involved, but I personally now regret having done any business with them (using a fake name but a real address) and wish anyone who does buy seeds the best of luck. I'd certainly try to use a drop rather than an identifiable address or PO box if I did just in case Mr Plod is smart enough to use this opportunity. Honestly I doubt that they have the time or the cunning but you just never know with LE.

• Upvote 1

This may be spreading FUD so please take it with a grain of salt but I think this http://www.echo.net.au/2017/02/suffolk-park-man-arrested-allegedly-selling-drugs-online/ may be relevant to Yantra customers.

Look carefully at the photo and you'll see those dark green 7g vacuum sealed bags (they told me they were coffee sample bags) they sent out their weed in - I know, I got one of those last December to see what it was like (very good!) and it had a big detailed (address etc) yantra sticker on it. An identifying label on weed? What could possibly go wrong?!

Having realised that they had really poorly thought out operational security going I regretted my purchase. It was toward the end of feb 2017 that all the weed disappeared from the site. 

I'm not sure that I'd be willing to give my address for delivery if buying seeds from them as I have no clue who is running things now that LE has become involved - but I'm far more paranoid than most people.

LE running the site now i'm guessing.

So I finally got a response to an enquiry, but it is not promising - they won't answer any questions about anything other than actual orders.

Good luck to all who order. Please report any outcomes?

Yantra Seeds <yantra.seeds@gmail.com>

Yesterday, 11:15 AMYou

We are only addressing orders. Sorry we can't answer any questions about anything.
Kind regards, admin

Sent from my iPhone

> On 21 May 2017, at 9:39 AM, Anne Anymous <xxxxxxxx@xxxxx> wrote:
>
> Submitted on Sunday, May 21, 2017 - 09:09
> Submitted by anonymous user: [196.52.48.63]
> Submitted values are:
>
> Name: Anne Anymous
> Email Address: xxxxxxxx@xxxxx
> Subject: Sativa
> Message: Hi, is anyone home? I sent a message last week without a response?
>
>
Edited by doctor_nelson