• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Pauline...cannabis...Israel....Australia

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1475 Posts:
  • Interests:Don Burke loves cannabis ;)
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Harvesting

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 434 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

let us grow our own.....simple...

whole plant therapy...

we can ensure the quality....

we can ensure the right strain for our aliments....

we can supply ourselves at a very low cost.....

free samples from an overseas supplier?...bet ya the end user wont get it for free!

politics at its finest..

politics
ˈpɒlɪtɪks
noun

1. activities aimed at improving someone's status or increasing power within an organization.

"KNOWLEDGE IS POWER"

“It really puzzles me to see marijuana connected with narcotics . . . dope and all that crap. It’s a thousand times better than whiskey – it’s an assistant – a friend.”
— Louis Armstrong

Frazz

Frazz

Drug War Veteran

• 420 Crew
  • 5314 Posts:
  • Cannabis Photography Competition

• Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

a Thousand vials per month ! that would keep OSA going for about a week!

such a fuss now,  so-called smart -cookies,  telling us who have been smoking / growing for 30+years

what Cannabis is all about and how the show should be run around Cannabis

wake us up when something useful & productive actually happens will ya Pauline

We are stardust, we are golden,
We are billion year old carbon,
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden.

DrGonzo

DrGonzo

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic

All the greens did was hand the industry to big Pharma for no doubt a cash donation and to buy the idiot vote, Sativex cost around $125usd for for 10ml, Most patients would use 2+ vials a week depending on their condition. Chemical cannabis is not the answer for someone already paying for chemo and a host of other drugs. Why can't Australia at the least simply adopt the Californian system of zero profit where tax is payed to the state and profits are spent on community programs? Nah lets get a golden hand job from big Pharma, after all we need to protect the profit margin of foreignly owned super profit makers....

Vanora Clements

Vanora Clements

Just Sprouting

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 Posts:
And that big black hole they talk about may just get some money back in it. The research has been read and reread and tested and talked about to a inch of its life. Just look at Holland they smoking ,eating and taxing cannabis, I wish everyone one would just wake up I'm sick of doctor's running scared or just don't know who to ask to prescribe . But in the mean time I smoke in my bath room because I'm scared my naibours may smell, sick of been told I'm a drug addict , just because something in growen natural and makes me feel pain free and stoned does not make me a criminal.

Australian Advanced Nutrients
Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.