How to flush a multi strain crop in a RDWC system

Hey all, I have my clones Iv researched there flowering times and they are not all the same flowering times.

I'm wondering how do I go about flushing each strain, I have 4 stains, 1 in each recircirlating pots.

The strains are critical mass 6,8 week flower.

Blue cheese,7,8 weeks

Strawberry kush 8.9 weeks and lemon haze that a 9 to 10 week flower, what's the best method to flush all four strains since they all finish at different times and there in a RDWC system.

It would be easy if I wasn't running a Recirculating system but I am...ant no space to move them into single pots.

Edited by medicalgrower

No, 28 days of no nutrients is not all good.

I'm one of the brave fools that loves to do multi strain grows, including mixing satti's in with indica's.  In coco it's easy to isolate each plant for flush or specific nute regimes when needed.  But I also like to do flood and drain, which is a recirculating system thereby raising similar issues.

So what I do is put a lot of thought into matching flowering times within the same tubs within my system so they at least can be flushed and harvested together, but I imagine you'll have one plant per bucket in yours.  I also have a smaller res and lower flow pump, and use them to isolate a tub when the time comes so I can flush until harvest.  I have to make some compromises on feeding regime at times, but that's never been too much of a problem

Not even close to being expert on DWC, but inline taps and T junctions, or disconnecting and plugging lines, should be a simple way to isolate a bucket, then you can either run it as a stand alone DWC for flush, or attach a separate res and pump.  But no matter how you look at it you will need to isolate each plant as it's time comes, so my advice is to plan ahead at the construction stage.  Either that, or do runs with only 1 strain.

Always, as in always, plan your grows and your systems before construction or germination, and that goes double for multi strain grows.  And it's not just flowering times, some strains will have very specific nutrient requirements, and there can be a lot of stretch variability from strain to strain, but that all just adds fun to the experience if you plan ahead.

:peace:

• Upvote 1

No, 28 days of no nutrients is not all good.

I'm one of the brave fools that loves to do multi strain grows, including mixing satti's in with indica's.  In coco it's easy to isolate each plant for flush or specific nute regimes when needed.  But I also like to do flood and drain, which is a recirculating system thereby raising similar issues.

So what I do is put a lot of thought into matching flowering times within the same tubs within my system so they at least can be flushed and harvested together, but I imagine you'll have one plant per bucket in yours.  I also have a smaller res and lower flow pump, and use them to isolate a tub when the time comes so I can flush until harvest.  I have to make some compromises on feeding regime at times, but that's never been too much of a problem

Not even close to being expert on DWC, but inline taps and T junctions, or disconnecting and plugging lines, should be a simple way to isolate a bucket, then you can either run it as a stand alone DWC for flush, or attach a separate res and pump.  But no matter how you look at it you will need to isolate each plant as it's time comes, so my advice is to plan ahead at the construction stage.  Either that, or do runs with only 1 strain.

Always, as in always, plan your grows and your systems before construction or germination, and that goes double for multi strain grows.  And it's not just flowering times, some strains will have very specific nutrient requirements, and there can be a lot of stretch variability from strain to strain, but that all just adds fun to the experience if you plan ahead.

:peace:

cheers mate. solved my problem i reckon. thanks.