MARS II LED Flowering Pictures Inside

Was not my grow guys i just gave a few tips along with normal advice and monitoring to a friend who done these, it is deafintaly going to be hard to source strains of similar sizes but however i think if my friend utilized another space could get much more yield, the yield was i think 11oz/308 grams (not exact) from 700watts of led .44gpw if these lights were used properly in lets say a 6x3 foot tent or 7x3.5 foot tent and had 2 to 8 plants under both lights the yield would be much more but because they were in a built in robe they were confined to limited space, there was actually a 3rd plant in there in the middle but it was taking out because it was crowded and the middle 3rd plant was a slower flowerer

Note: power usage was actually 700watts at the wall, 2x 700 led's were used but are rated around 350watts power usage

Edited by Gazza2001au