MARS II LED Flowering Pictures Inside

Well Gazza this led grow is one of the best I have seen on this site so far.I have been looking at getting 1 of them 550 california  light works LED an give it a try out,As i think the 550 LEG from cali light works have a lot better color spectrum than the Mar led.

Any way that grow your mate has done it top rate,Keep up the good work.

Kind regards,Dingo-2008.   

Ding i have seen a lot of shit mars led grows i put my friends grow down to using genetics with big buds in there genes i don't think its due to the led but there is fuck all resin as well there is hardly any resin on the leafs so if one uses the mars led u need to supplement with something else to get the resin

my friend vegged these plants for i donno how long i seen them the first time when they were about 30-40cm tall they were bushy as all heck with branch on top of branches and they were vegged under my two old mars led 300w led's the 3watt chip models that are down on the sides

Gazza the 550 cali light works LED lights have UVB light spectum in them an that is the light spectrum that help make more resin on the plants that is why I am thinking about getting the 550 cali light works LED.

The Black dog Led lights have a good light spectrum in them as well but cost quite a few more dollars than the cali light works 550 LED lights,Plus the 550 cali light works LED has a remote with it as well so you can adjust the light spectrum to match the different growth modes.

The Hydro grow LED brand of led lights are good as well as they do not have fan that are needed to cool the led light sinks down = no fan noise.

Quick Bloom Lights must have seen my post here an have offered me a good deal if I buy a LED from them ,So going to see what kind off good deal they offer me an if I am happy with there good deal I will buy a 550 led from them.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

They look alright but anything led related out of the USA the price is a monster, anything out of China is cheap and cheerful it cost much less but u really need to pick decent heritages for the China lights

i have seen one online grow on i think it was youtube of the Black Dog led i believe it but again need to pick genetics with huge bud back ground genetics

I'm suprized at my friends mars led grow i thought the plant on the left was going to turn out fluffy it was actually fluffy 2-3 weeks ago than it went rock hard

Last pics guys i will update the over all yield in around a week, plant on the left is now covered in resin and has a nice but week smell, plant on the right has no resin and no smell at all but the buds are rock solid

these plants were genuinely grown under mars 300w 3w chip leds for the first bit of veg thanthey were vegged and flowered under the mars II leds from Hydro Experts to how u see them today, there was no fucking around for anyone questioning if this is a real led grow, the cupboard is no where near set up for HID cooling however my friend did use a portable room airconditioner thru the warmer months and has only just turned it off a few weeks back

post-2209-0-10951100-1497427419_thumb.jpg

post-2209-0-71731900-1497427437_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gazza2001au
  • Upvote 1

My friend killed it GQ this will be my friends first ever harvest under lights, my friend took on board in baby steps all my knowledge as i walked this person thru it and has now outdone my best grows for bud size i have nothing on the left plant none of my grows over the years i have achieved buds of that thickness

sadly both of these strains end here as they won't be re-vegged which means i should have looked after my clones!

but keep an eye out for future posts/threads i may get snippets here and there as i think me mate is good to go solo now unless I'm called

• Upvote 1