Buds overdry.

I've never tried terracotta pieces or terracotta plate's before probably because I don't just have them laying around at hand so I can't vouch for that,never used citrus peel or lettuce leaves so can't vouch for that either but I can vouch for potato peel,it works and it works well,you only need one piece about an inch or two long chuck it in with your, check in a few hours and repeat if necessary, using potato peel will not make your buds crappy it will only replenish moisture back to your buds,I have used this method for over twenty years and have never,ever had a problem with it effecting my buds in a negative way,works well for tobacco to

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I only just had this happen and I put a fresh fan leaf in each jar. They don't hold too much moisture that you have to take them out. Some jars I have had to put a 2nd leaf in once the first leaf dried out.

Any of the above suggestions will work, like most comments on here. You take what you think sounds best from everyone and make it your own.

Good luck!!

It doesn't rot at all lol it turns into a crisp piece of srizzled up skin,maybe if you lost the plot an forgot to take it out for weeks it might rot but its very unlikely as the skin has no moisture left in it to rot after a few hours because the dry buds will have already soaked up any moisture the skin had,I stand by that being a excellent way to replenish dry buds but like I said there is many ways and this is just one of them

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Im not here to argue. . But the spud is actually breaking down while its sitting there and eventually will turn into mush. Of course the peel starts to break down after it leaves the spud. Whether or not you want to call it rot is irrelevant.

So like i said, if you prefer to store you buds with rotting fruit and veg i wish you all the best.

I myself prefer something that gives up nothing but the moisture i put in. ... oh and ive been doing that for 40 years