Some help please?

Goldberry

Question

Hi Guys...

Hi, my mum Is using 1 gramcold infused in hempseed oil and she is taking the max 10 drops daily. But it isn't really doing anything for her pain. She has severe osteoarthritis. Is it something that takes time to build up or should she be trying something stronger? The hot tincture for example...She doesn't want to feel stoned though. Also my my dad has Parkinson's.. what do you suggest for him to try.. he is trying the same as my mum and he thinks he feels a little brighter.. but your suggestions would be wonderful thank you

so we made to trip to the nimbin hemp embassy. came away with a wealth of information. but to no avail as yet. nothing she has taken has alleviated any pain as yet :( high thc one, thca and cbda, and a high cbd paste.. which is the one from endoca.. but i think it's from the hemp plant?!? i dont understand :( Im so unsure whether to bother buying seeds..

It may not be for her ,Cannabis does help with pain ...but may not take all the symptoms away ,

As the thc increases it may just numb the pain or make it bearable.

A lot of oils are fake.

Unless you really know the person ....especially in a country where it is illegal.

If she has used all those oils too avail 

It still may not be for her or strong enough

I would defiantly be making your own goldberry its the only way to be sure of what your getting,if strengths and quality are unknown you have to make your own it really is the only way to go,I was daunted at the idea of meds for someone but after a doing it a few times now I'm really getting the hang of it and now its not so daunting at all, grow and produce your own meds as its sounds like you have nothing to lose as far a finding relief goes,all the best goldberry and to your family as well

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

she has never tried smoking or vaping, but will do once we get some seeds going. a little overwhelmed in trying to find the right seeds. Want also to get some for Parkinsons Disease (my dad)

Does anyone know what seeds i should be looking for?

I keep finding particular strains being recommended but cant seem to find any seeds... so confusing!