Hy-Gen Nutrients any users

Cheap I presume, get results and let us know....

Btw how is your hi par buddy? My girls are loving the 4 hi pars I have haha

Going Great.... I cant believe the early branch sites already been under for a week and its like 3 under a hps . and its so short and fat no stretching at all 

Cheap I presume, get results and let us know....

Btw how is your hi par buddy? My girls are loving the 4 hi pars I have haha

And no not that cheap.. Its a quality product and the company has been involved with commercial Hydroponics for many years lots of Veg growers use it ,so they have the experience and Dutch connections to test on our favourites.

Its priced in the middle of the range and it's got no nasty shit in it. 

I was going to use Canna while Dutch master sorted it's supply of the new product out, but seeing a grow with Hy-Gen I though I would give it a shot. And it's Aussie Made ..

If it's a good stable product Dutch Master has lost me, considering they dumped us the customers who made them .

hi- gen or general hydro?  i havnt seen hydroponic generations three part tho been out of the shops for a bit.. budlink is a must and yes been used in aus first i used BL on leb cucumbers 2002/03

Hy-Gen .. http://www.hydroponicgenerations.com.au/

Its been explained to me as technically a 3 part with the a-b and bublink   .. Im using the full Hydro range at present and see how it goes ,so far its looking good , great root growth . But Im also using a cmh315 for the first time and the tops are going very strong fast and fat .

Ph has been stable on 1/2 and 3/4 strength.