Buying equipment online

twav, how do they make cheap shit copys that weigh the same, have the same imprints in the case, and most importantly.. are stamped with the original viparspectra stamp? the instructions even have the viparspectra adress on them ffs. act ur age old boy and block all u want, seems all the trolls r actually the ones that have to have block lists? can see exactly whats going on there....

• Upvote 2

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Just seeing if anyone has seen or can weigh in on the issue that theviparspectra light sold by this ebay company doesn't meet australian standards. I saw on another thread that this may be an issue, especially in the case of fire your insurance company may not cover you.

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

Just seeing if anyone has seen or can weigh in on the issue that theviparspectra light sold by this ebay company doesn't meet australian standards. I saw on another thread that this may be an issue, especially in the case of fire your insurance company may not cover you.

not too sure on the insurance company thing, i wouldn't be too keen telling them my hydro lights started the fire i was making a claim for.
  • Upvote 1

not too sure on the insurance company thing, i wouldn't be too keen telling them my hydro lights started the fire i was making a claim for.

Yeah i did think that myself. So i can tell you like your viparspectra lights. Ill have to put some more thought into it. Thankyou for the advice.

apologies magnus...

All good mate.

What??? it's called buyer beware of Chinese crap sold in Australia under the pretence that you are buying Australian when your not ..If you dont understand a Scammer from a real Business then buy away ,thast your choice to scammed not mine..This company is a scammer ,they use a warehouse in Sydney along with 4-500 other crap companies at the same address to rip you off with fake crap..

Sorry you got fooled ,but you still got done and justifying your mistake is a fool still being fooled. Wake up and smell the flowers .I will bag the crap out of everyone of these crap ebay companies as they are what they are...Scammers selling CRAP..

GOOD LUCK hope your house doesn't burn down .

The Answer your looking for is "Sorry Im wrong this is a legit ebayer selling stuff Australian approved and has no links to scamming Chinese business practices".. Well I cant tell you that ,I can only tell you what I see on there page and it DODGY AS FUCK.. Dont buy off ebay companies that dont have Phone numbers and ABN's simple.

Had no problem with these lights or buying from eBay

I will say it again BUYER BEWARE.. This company is dodgy so if you want to save a few dollars and risk burning your house down go ahead. They are Copies made in China from inferior parts.

Some may work and some will fail. 

Take my advise or dont... But dont bother trying to change my mind with bullshit facts about this company.. I know what they are and clearly they have a representative on here pushing how good it is... They are SHIT everything about these chinese copy companies is shit..

Its all your own choice is you want to waste your money on it. 

My experience is Aquarium lights same company and the pumps they also used to sell.. Both failed and one nearly fried me.. Your choice.