Buying equipment online

I have a vipaspectra 300w and grew a royal dwarf under it and got 1oz (had heaps of issues with ph in grow) and also a amnesia vegged for 3 weeks and pulled after 5 1/2 weeks of flowering (noob mistake) and got 3 1/2oz I think they are great lights i ended up buying 2. Was possibly considering a 600w one but have now decided on the cbx cob led route.

howdy pri, i haven't used my 600 as yet... hopefully not long now before i do tho. i got it just as something to start out with and do a bit of learning, have no probs moving onto different lights down the track... bigger better lights lol
  • Upvote 1

cool, have seen reasonable grows on YouTube with them as well, looking good [emoji106]

I think there alright to learn under and decide whether you wanna go down led road or not. I will defiantly veg under one an maybe start flowering under if possible depending if there is anything else in the flowering tent.

thanks for clearing that up travis, but not really the answer i was looking for. asked how u can tell if a light is a fake... ur bagging this seller out and claiming their products are fake, all because u think they r dodgy? so basically its just ur opinion of the seller? have u done any research on the lights and compared them to the lights that viparspectra usa sell? well i did, when i was looking at lights some time ago. viparspectra dont hide the fact their lights are indeed made in china... its actually printed on the certificate on the light. and the ebay seller, well i bought from them and my light got posted from nsw? not trying to start shit either trav, just gotta drill it into the newbies (like me) to do ur research first,

What??? it's called buyer beware of Chinese crap sold in Australia under the pretence that you are buying Australian when your not ..If you dont understand a Scammer from a real Business then buy away ,thast your choice to scammed not mine..This company is a scammer ,they use a warehouse in Sydney along with 4-500 other crap companies at the same address to rip you off with fake crap..

Sorry you got fooled ,but you still got done and justifying your mistake is a fool still being fooled. Wake up and smell the flowers .I will bag the crap out of everyone of these crap ebay companies as they are what they are...Scammers selling CRAP..

GOOD LUCK hope your house doesn't burn down .

The Answer your looking for is "Sorry Im wrong this is a legit ebayer selling stuff  Australian approved and has no links to scamming Chinese business practices".. Well I cant tell you that ,I can only tell you what I see on there page and it DODGY AS FUCK.. Dont buy off ebay companies that dont have Phone numbers and ABN's simple.

What??? it's called buyer beware of Chinese crap sold in Australia under the pretence that you are buying Australian when your not ..If you dont understand a Scammer from a real Business then buy away ,thast your choice to scammed not mine..This company is a scammer ,they use a warehouse in Sydney along with 4-500 other crap companies at the same address to rip you off with fake crap..

Sorry you got fooled ,but you still got done and justifying your mistake is a fool still being fooled. Wake up and smell the flowers .I will bag the crap out of everyone of these crap ebay companies as they are what they are...Scammers selling CRAP..

GOOD LUCK hope your house doesn't burn down .

The Answer your looking for is "Sorry Im wrong this is a legit ebayer selling stuff Australian approved and has no links to scamming Chinese business practices".. Well I cant tell you that ,I can only tell you what I see on there page and it DODGY AS FUCK.. Dont buy off ebay companies that dont have Phone numbers and ABN's simple.

trav they arent trying to push anything as being Australia. when i wanted to order my light, i messaged the seller and they told me they were waiting for more stock from china. i agree they dont look the best as a seller, but... i did a good check on the actual lights... and they r no fake my friend.

trav they arent trying to push anything as being Australia. when i wanted to order my light, i messaged the seller and they told me they were waiting for more stock from china. i agree they dont look the best as a seller, but... i did a good check on the actual lights... and they r no fake my friend.

When you get burnt ..You get cautious.. IMO you are foolish to purchase off a Dodgy looking ebay seller and even more of a fool to get it from China .. End of story sootttyyy

When you get burnt ..You get cautious.. IMO you are foolish to purchase off a Dodgy looking ebay seller and even more of a fool to get it from China .. End of story sootttyyy

ah so u have been burnt by a dodgy seller, i thought as much. well twavis, i did my research first, cos i didn't wanna be burnt... lesson to be learnt hey? now as for the insults to me and all the other people who have bought these lights, no need for them champ. and i will repeat, viparspectra USA dont hide the fact their lights are made in china. anyone reading this thread can make up their own mind tho, they dont need to be fed false accusations. nuff said
  • Upvote 1

ah so u have been burnt by a dodgy seller, i thought as much. well twavis, i did my research first, cos i didn't wanna be burnt... lesson to be learnt hey? now as for the insults to me and all the other people who have bought these lights, no need for them champ. and i will repeat, viparspectra USA dont hide the fact their lights are made in china. anyone reading this thread can make up their own mind tho, they dont need to be fed false accusations. nuff said

.The link provided here was a link to a Chinese company making FAKE Viparspectra lights..Not the USA owned lights. So if you purchased from ecotachi then you got a cheap shit copy.. 

Edited by Sir PsychoHashy
Getting too aggressive
  • Upvote 1