What is causing the purpling of the steams?

Ok thanks for the reassurance everyone .. I keep a close eye on her I've never had a purple plant before...  :yahoo:

Any suggestions with the PH for canna terra, the info on the net is little light, can find one decent thread saying 6.0 for flower 5.8 for veg apparently something to do with the peat veins in the mix and the roots driving PH down naturally in that zone - its little beyond me ?

What do you think of Richgro 2.5kg Mega Booster Phosphorus Organic Fertiliser ? I use it when they show pre flower 1 X handful thats all..

https://www.bunnings.com.au/richgro-2-5kg-mega-booster-phosphorus-organic-fertiliser_p2961712

ya thats the one i use. can add a handful to every bucket feed if ya like, 6.5 % soluble from memory.

fuk ive good buds off a shitload of that batshit !

• Upvote 1

ya thats the one i use. can add a handful to every bucket feed if ya like, 6.5 % soluble from memory.

fuk ive good buds off a shitload of that batshit !

Nice heads up, I will up my dosage.. yeah  sounds about right from memory.. :) Cheers dude. 

And if you get into doing it now ...preparing your holes it is much cooler to labour now ....and as greenqueen said it is all done and all you have to do is water the whole season ...no nutrients added or ferts this or that just water.

Im not really able to put girls in the ground atm so it's easier to use the Canna Terra for my pots for now. But thanks for the heads up I'll keep that in mind, I ever get the chance.

its nice to add bat guano organic phosphorous for a week or so around early budding

then go back to normal feed for a week

then add 2 handfuls of bat guano and a handful of potash for a week.

then i go back to normal flower feed for a week 

then i flush

but i use dynamic lifter organic fruit feed high N & K with a low P.... a spoonful of molasses every bucket of feed even in flush

and a couple measured spoons of the manutec trace elements

and usually add a splash of fish emulsion in flower too just for good measure.

rather non-hydro feed application for soil/terra that i use

i like bunnings organic feeds :D

just check for organic/minerals on packaging and watch your n-p-k-s ratios, that way you can use anything you want anywhere in the world that you may be at any time of the year.

Edited by Carnage