What is causing the purpling of the steams?

Ok thanks for the reassurance everyone .. I keep a close eye on her I've never had a purple plant before...  :yahoo:

Any suggestions with the PH for canna terra, the info on the net is little light, can find one decent thread saying 6.0 for flower 5.8 for veg apparently something to do with the peat veins in the mix and the roots driving PH down naturally in that zone - its little beyond me ?

phosphorous usually from memory, shoud add a lil organic bat guano or super phosphate to the nutrient feed.

could be wrong

looks like a short ass autoflower

What do you think of Richgro 2.5kg Mega Booster Phosphorus Organic Fertiliser ? I use it when they show pre flower 1 X handful thats all..

https://www.bunnings.com.au/richgro-2-5kg-mega-booster-phosphorus-organic-fertiliser_p2961712

Edited by The Jackel

Purple stems doesn't always mean that the plant will turn purple but I hope it does just so you get one,there usually a very nice smoke to,can't help you with all the other additives your wanting to use as I don't put anything except rain water on my plants once they go into the ground just rain and collected rain water for the entire grow but I do do a lot of ground prep prior to planting building up the soil quality that way they already have everything that they need to feed and flourish for the whole life span of the plant with minimal work from me,someone else can probably answer those last question's for you, all the best with your grow cheers mate
  • Upvote 2

Purple stems doesn't always mean that the plant will turn purple but I hope it does just so you get one,there usually a very nice smoke to,can't help you with all the other additives your wanting to use as I don't put anything except rain water on my plants once they go into the ground just rain and collected rain water for the entire grow but I do do a lot of ground prep prior to planting building up the soil quality that way they already have everything that they need to feed and flourish for the whole life span of the plant with minimal work from me,someone else can probably answer those last question's for you, all the best with your grow cheers mate

Should I start prepping the ground in my garden bed now for a spring and summer crop?
  • Upvote 1