Help please!

Um not sure what I did there but message was supposed to say yeah urea is good stuff but that's my point used correctly it can work wonders but miss use it and it can be disastrous, I stay away from such products these days but I know plenty of people that use it for all sorts of plants with no probs,just be aware
  • Upvote 1

I have found a great way to help the plant is to go down to Bunnings and buy bottom of Seasol Seaweed Health Tonic Concentrate.

Mix it at 0.2mL -> 0.5mL (less is more) per L of water and spray it onto the plant directly, you only have a 400W light so you can foliar feed it with the lights on if your not too close. Do this once a day for like 4 days or so and your new growth should show signs of improvement as well restoring over all colour and improving the root heath, give the medium a good flush 10L of PH'ed water, once the plants start drinking plain PH'ed water at a decent rate then introduce the nutes again but at a reduced ratio, increasing each week and checking for burn.

Also can feed seasol all the way to harvest either with the water or as a foliar spay if you wish I have with some grows..

Always remember to water when the pot is about 1/3 of it's wet weight and until you get about 10% runoff so that all the salts and stuff that's left once the plant takes what I needs gets washed away and too flush every month or so. 

Thanks jackel, I have been putting 0.3 of seasol and 0.3 of humiboosta to 2l in my feeds but might try the seasol sprayed directly onto leaves, my root development is doing really well as far as I can tell, 5 days after the transplant I have lots of thick roots coming out the side of my antispiral pot, it's my first grow so still learning, thanks a lot for the help :)