Nice suprise

I had a little crack at making some dry sift hash,the only hash I've ever had is hand rub I've gathered myself never had proper dry sift so this season with help from info I've read from osa I had a ago at making myself some and this is how it turned out,I got six cute little pucks like this one, its sooo good and tasty and strong lol I'm hooked on hash overnight,I'll do a couple of things a bit different next time but for a first go I'm really pleased with myselff7df7b9898943c7529c42e08ecd9594c.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 3

Hi gumby,sorry for the late reply mate, defiantly no special techniques lol in fact my process was probably a very inexperienced effort, I'd been reading up on how others have been doing it and i just tried to incorporate it in to a way that I could do it at home without spending money on stuff like silk screens and mesh ect,so I went down to the shed and had a look around for things to use,I used silk scarf's and stockings as a silk screen, it was a little bit of trial and error getting the right size Micron's to sift it adequately which ment I had to put the scarf's and stockings under a microscope and count squares to get it right, once I new what Micron's I had I just mulled up the pot till it was like dust and started sifting away which took me a while,twas a bit a mission,lol anyways once the sifting was done I used a center out of a ball bearing/stainless steel to make the little pucks up,I very carefully filled it with sift and then modified a five cent piece to perfectly sit on top,than i turned that bolt upside down sat it on top of the five cent piece and give it a few taps with a hammer to compress it into a hard little pucks and very carefully pushed it out and put it in the oven for ten minutes took it back out and let it cool then put it back in for another ten minutes for a second cook and hey presto I had hash lol,I used that schooner class to put the mulled up pot in,placed the stockings and silk scarfs over the top of the glass and used a rubber band to secure it,than I just turned it upside down and gently tapped it against the palm of my other hand over that piece of glass to collect the trichrome,s and that's about it really, oh yeah and it tastes ggrrreat lol and absolutely smashed me,I'm hooked,I reckon I can do better next time though, if anyone has any tips for doing a better job I'd love to hear about it

• Upvote 2

Hmmm sounds yummy cardrona, I'm nearly finished my last lil puck so I will have to get my act together and make some more, and more and more and more smells nice to,I took you advice about curing it to,I cured it for about five weeks and the smell is so different to when I first made it,the difference is amazing

• Upvote 1

I found like oil ...hash ...ages ....personally i think it gets better.

Some of the best oil i ever made from iso knocked me and a mate out....was about 6 months old.

It still makes me laugh ...we had a pipe and just a small dollop on in top each ....and walked down to do some fencing and about ten minutes into it simultaneously looked at each other it was weird and he said ....what am I ....who am I...and then i said i dont know what am i and I said relax ...just ride it and ...we both fuzzed out and like your old tv with rabbit ears used to go out of tune and get fuzzy ....everything around us except the two of us snowed out for about 10 seconds ...was freaky...then we bothed looked at each other and simultaneuosly said what just happened ..wtf just happened ..

Seriously high rush that was a oil made from josey.

Edited by cardrona