Nice suprise

No that's a different one, a smaller one's,big girls are still hanging upside down drying seems to take around three weeks or more to get those bigger ones dried enough to do anything with em,I like to be sure there dry rather than risk mould,I lost a hole year's worth of work once due to being impatient and curing to early the entire grow went mouldy in less than a week twas heartbreaking had to throw the whole lot and had to buy for a year and that hurt more than losing my crop lol so I like to be sure to be sure these days before jarring or bagging

Hi all,hope everyone's been happy and healthy over the last few weeks,I've been so damm busy the past month feels like I haven't had five spare minutes to even scratch my arse,I've been to two funerals in NSW both within days of each other,I just got home from the first one and basically had to turn around and go straight back for another so I've clicked up a few klms just over 6000 actually so I'm glad to be home and out of the car,I was able to get the last of my summer grow out of the ground and has all dried nicely while I was away,just need to trim a couple and cure em but pretty much I'm done and dusted for the season and of course I'm absolutely very happy with the results, so I started this thread saying what a nice surprise i had after accidentally neglecting my seeds I was sprouting by not watering them but they survived anyway lol well after that all was looking good until I came out one morning to find my three year old had poured a hole bucket of water on them and flooded them out of the seed raising trays so the seedlings were just sitting on the ground beside the tray with all the roots exposed, I was not happy lol but I just stuck em back in again and they survived, a few days after that i looked out the back window and a bloody magpie was pulling out my seedlings,I put them back again thinking for sure they would just die but they seemed fine, like nothing happened lol well had a few visitor's yesterday and mates kids was bored so I got out a battery operated kids jeep for him to burn around the yard in and it wouldn't have been five minutes when my daughter ran around the corner and I knew immediately it was gunna be my plants,the kid ran straight into the trolley and knocked the whole lot out upside down ffs how much punishment can four week old seedings take lol A FUCKIN LOT hardy bastards anyways there in the ground and still alive so we'll see what happens,I'll post pics tomorrow,cheers all

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Yeah your right bushwhacked they drive me nuts all year round lol pretty much got to cover everything with bird netting if I want get a harvest of anything and when they can't get the fruit and vegies they strip all the trees of there leaves, there in plague proportion here,I trap one in my trap most nights and relocate em my place must be hot possum property because new ones move in constantly and fight all night about who's getting what tree,they look cute but they are a real problem here

So I've got my seedlings in the ground just in time before the real cold weather starts,I always like to plant everything out while the ground is still warm and get it all well mulched before the frosts start,I put most straight into the vegie patch and eight in pots,the pots go into the green house at night and I cover the ones in the ground at with a few old sheets just to be sure they don't get frost bitten, not sure if anything will come of them,just an experiment to see what happens reallyb30945c526081113a1541ac5c503e7ed.jpgf3ba39e1c3513c18ef5610f0e473d141.jpg9444b0be1437994b0d39acb36f3e1505.jpg42f8e77ece886035754378cfa0ef1de9.jpg531e915cb935754868c99c7bf0e84a66.jpg7af55e9c34006ec440076cfc50ae3615.jpg13d18ba9ec68d414265a44aaf4d9c8c8.jpgda692c76b05d7d4490b70f1ec4734cf3.jpg625e5683a73ce0041aa6f3931fdeb75b.jpg121c4549311779bd1bdcfc638512f7c3.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170609/85009a973b98bcf3a0781f62d3799f8b.jpg

• Upvote 1