Nice suprise

Hey TT he,s the best little dog,yep pedigree French bulldog I've been looking for a breeding male for ages but finding a suitable male is pretty hard,he cost a pretty penny to but he is so worth every dollar and just like my female he is a real clown I'm constantly laughing at his antics,used to breed great Danes but had to give it away as breeding Danes is a lot of lot of hard work so I'm trying a smaller breed well medium size breed really he already over ten kilos at six months, great Danes are born around a kilo and gain a kilo every week after that lol I love the frenchie breed though and in around 7 months I'll have little frenchie babies awwww can't wait for it,yeah I'm trying a few new things this year with outdoors but like you said might see what I can do about starting a few earlier, last year I didn't plant till November and still had trees and I'll do it that again this year with a few I'm gunna plant a new lot every month from mid spring till Christmas and see how that goes I think,I love experiments or a gluten for punishment one or the other lol,cheers TT

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Sos 4 ending so quick GQ,had to put e/thing back after storm.

When i was having chemo-radiation 4 tonsil cancer a while back, got to talking to this guy who had prostate cancer

They actually took out his prostate and gave it mega,humulgal bursts of rad outside his body

Much more than they could do inside. Then when they put it back,they actually put couple of isotopes in with it.

Saw him 2 yrs later when we havin check-up and he was in re-mission

Not trying to sound crasse or belittle anyone, just wanna give u some hope,

It is unbelievable what modern science is capable of. Next big thing cancer wise is just around corner

Too many ppl hear the word cancer and immediately think the worse

The stories from ppl when sitting in that chemo ward lifted my spirits imeasurably

Nearly every second person i meet has in some way been affected either themselves or loved ones

Its not a death sentance. Ppl do recover and i have all the faith given your perserverance and his outlook on life (specially when it comes to building stuff)

that e/thing will be ok  Iapoligise 4 being so personal but no need to suffer in silence. Their is a lot of us out there

Will send you a spirit bomb from goku

No need apologize Bob I'm pretty open about most topics,i managed a tattoo studio for 16years believe me I've heard it all lol that's amazing about removing prostate and putting it back,I agree that the medical profession is going ahead leaps and bounds but there's a lot of sad stories to,to many in my opinion and I know docs are human they make mistakes but at the end of the day their there to make money as well and to often money comes first and people second, I'd make a terrible doctor I'd never make any money lol , um what's a goku bob

Cant believe u have'nt heard of goku

Um dragonball z

My young bloke used to jump around lounge breaking shit e/where with his ninja wannabe kung-fu

They made proper movies about him to

Was just a cartoon show to start with

A spirit bomb was when he gathered all good energy from ppl and plants in universe and used it against bad shit

I'm going to have one more go at growing raspberries I dunno what I did wrong but the last two died on me its really frustrating to me when I kill something but can't work out why but it does drive me to try and get it right so I'll try again lol,got a few other new plants to try to,I love companion planting so I try to have a bit of everything around place plus I think it looks nice tof0e551e02e017f95b7c9a868f48a1ebd.jpg307592c7091e6c766c7af00967234606.jpg69504baf0d121a1dd26e2ae1228eb23f.jpg5e6d932276059f9f2264216acb405ff8.jpg5a9e45c3a2c415841455a2d16759e4ce.jpgcc621970ed1c352b2cb9c5435498f0f1.jpg4a05b6238e8ac02726fe545f30585480.jpg07031a833f18475ec58138cd85cc8dac.jpg993f21ef76f2afa618b7c4cfc0b0ea9b.jpg

• Upvote 1

The kids love strawberries so I planted out about 70 seedling runners and still got a basket full to get in yet but I should get plenty of strawberries this year but come autumn they will multiply into hundreds of strawberry plants and I will have thin them out again I usually bag em up and give them away so at least nothing will go to waste,I hate to throw good plants away, GQ

• Upvote 1

Got a big patch in full sun, exposed to 100k+ winds and 40c, get a kilo + most mornings, the dog and chooks compete for the crappy ones.

Chooks win most of the time, dog snaps and growls, they don't care.

Got a couple of smaller and way neater patches, protected from the hot summer sun, they get sun till about 1-2pm, and put out heaps of nice small tasty ones.

They put out runners everywhere, the ride on is the only way,

the misses wont let me near the nice small tasty ones with the mower

She gets to prune them, the hard way, lol