Nice suprise

If you time it right and the frost and or to much cold or wind gets them and they dont get pollinated if they are left to flower especially if they are regular seeds ...you will get some of them that dont die off when they flower and as the weather warms up you can grow them out and you definitely know you have a female ...It is better if you are higher than say the central coast and east of the great divide..

The foliage will look weird for a bit but grow out 

Yeah I'm about 1100metres above sea level where I am right on top of the great dividing range and some times we do get some Savage frosts but I'm working in s few idea's to get around that,right at the moment I've got tomato's coming up everywhere wild around the place and figure while ever they look all right I should be able to get my mullys to grow just as well that's my theory anyway
  • Upvote 1

I have never tried this but if you keep doing it and only used those seeds each year and keep only doing that you would over time get strains used to it...

its the warmth at night they need by a wall or some heat source or in amongst a few other plants....like a guild. 

I reckon this time of year would better suite ruderalis/indica outdoor autos in a small green house  they will do it through

put them amongst the tom's

Was able to finally get a bit of work done last night,between kids and a bit of moisture in the air the past week I haven't been able to do much at all,I hate it when its just about nearly dry and the moisture in the air wets it all and then you gotta start the drying process again its set me back a week or two but managed to get through this lot last night took me hours and hours lol I'm a slow trimmer but I will get there,also had to harvest some avocado's and Lemonade's yesterday the bloody possums have been out having a party in my fruit tree's at night time and it really shits me because there so wasteful they pull one off take a bite throw it on the ground and go and get another they never eat a whole fruit the pricks,and if I don't take the Lemonade's while there still slightly green they some how shell them don't ask me how they do it but they eat the fruit on the inside and leave most if the skin in tact so you go to pick a nice piece of fruit and and the friggin things hollow wtf lol bastard possoms at least they leave my flowers alone that's something I suppose,touch wood lolpost-60506-149463429816_thumb.jpegpost-60506-14946343415_thumb.jpegpost-60506-14946343999_thumb.jpegpost-60506-149463445691_thumb.jpegpost-60506-14946345456_thumb.jpeg

Nah not at all for the small amount that drops versus the quantity I'm trying to get thru isn't worth the worry to me but hubby always scapes it all together and puts it back in with the trim for me as he is a waste not want not kinda bloke and he doesn't even smoke lol so yeah nothing goes to waste really