Nice suprise

Cardrona my friend,is there a time period that equates to dramas as far as pollination  to ladies after finding males. I mean once your lucky enough (or 

unlucky),to actually discover one,if you did'nt pull it straight away,how long would a safe period before it gets down to business, Does this post make any

sense, cause i think might be rambling

I was out checking out my cedar tree,well I think its a cedar tree but I could be wrong,anyways i was out lookin at because it puts on a brilliant display of intense yellow this time of year,I was taking a few pics when I noticed something very strange was going on in my tree,all the leaves on the lower branches we're all tightly rolled into long cigars and it wasn't like this just a few days ago,what the hell could have perfectly rolled all those leaves so precisely like that,hmmm well I was gunna ring mulder and scully lol but thought maybe someone from osa might be able to identify what alien beings have invaded my tree 1373a5c6b40a6fc0c2abe20de7e46827.jpg91e7828f7ac5d37354d0a1e527f46abe.jpgd70ec7094b4d2bd5bed01c67bd2ffc4d.jpg7e93dc73685fea652e17906f9e53e0ee.jpgadb864254d237b544481d681e11a75e9.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I was out checking out my cedar tree,well I think its a cedar tree but I could be wrong,anyways i was out lookin at because it puts on a brilliant display of intense yellow this time of year,I was taking a few pics when I noticed something very strange was going on in my tree,all the leaves on the lower branches we're all tightly rolled into long cigars and it wasn't like this just a few days ago,what the hell could have perfectly rolled all those leaves so precisely like that,hmmm well I was gunna ring mulder and scully lol but thought maybe someone from osa might be able to identify what alien beings have invaded my tree 1373a5c6b40a6fc0c2abe20de7e46827.jpg91e7828f7ac5d37354d0a1e527f46abe.jpgd70ec7094b4d2bd5bed01c67bd2ffc4d.jpg7e93dc73685fea652e17906f9e53e0ee.jpgadb864254d237b544481d681e11a75e9.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The cold

ttyl I will answer you soon

Cardrona my friend,is there a time period that equates to dramas as far as pollination  to ladies after finding males. I mean once your lucky enough (or 

unlucky),to actually discover one,if you did'nt pull it straight away,how long would a safe period before it gets down to business, Does this post make any

is there a time period that equates to dramas as far as pollination.....YES........  to ladies after finding males.........'there is no luck or unlucky it is in the eyes of the beholder '...... I mean once your lucky enough (or ....if you are purely after herb use clones ....

unlucky),to actually discover one,if you didn't pull it straight away,how long would a safe period before it gets down to business

Males show first in there 2nd flower ...you have until the flower sheath/bud opens.

Just remove any plant prior to another room and there is no problem.