Tunkers DWC produce project.

e4f824accf38f047d1333e4410245f74.jpg

Being territorial simple things like a bread clip can help too .....but really do it all ......no1 the white mesh ....and then you will get to eat......these little pricks are the vege gardeners worst enemy.

Encourage native wasps they are there natural predator too and get a butterfly net ...if you stay on gaurd early in the season you can stop there cycle before it really takes off...if yiu see them too smash them with the hose to stop them flying and when they hit the ground kill them.....

Yes as you can tell i am a cabbage moth war veteran

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Have been neglecting my broccoli a bit. It immediately got eaten by some sort of pest that I can't see any signs of. Doesn't help that I'm always out and can't keep watch. I'll have to get onto those preventative measures you guys suggested. Here's it's state atm

d78d388033297ccd7fce107971dc928b.jpg

ce5fdd5cc9bc15432d06a061d74ea035.jpg

I may as well add my mother foggin strawbs to this thread to keep track of their progress also.

b451589d0de0fe517dc04d47e4cdc7ae.jpg

cac5e5f37c4b140e1a069626d366a4ae.jpg

• Upvote 1

howdy tunks. i knocked this up the other week hoping to put some lettuce in there, maybe some strawberries. got inspired by micmacs nft setup.. e9c926ddb246a2e00f2b15e63e946962.jpg

a366e86def040ed22f23202dedd42ee2.jpg

hope you have more success than I did sooty really like your setup gonna give it another go might use the setup you got and put some tomatoes in great idea

howdy tunks. i knocked this up the other week hoping to put some lettuce in there, maybe some strawberries. got inspired by micmacs nft setup.. e9c926ddb246a2e00f2b15e63e946962.jpg

a366e86def040ed22f23202dedd42ee2.jpg

That looks killer soot. More adventurous then me that's for sure.

My broccoli is doing great guns in the DWC

9a01a9a24b57eba23294eacfd74cc41c.jpg

Definitely a good bit of fun. What you gonna be adding to the res?

hope you have more success than I did sooty really like your setup gonna give it another go might use the setup you got and put some tomatoes in great idea

i just ripped this design off of google images lol. only thing ive had to pay for is the water and air pumps... all the pipe and fittings were freebies [emoji106]