Need help on How to keep your hydroponic room clean of diseases and pe

if it makes everything white how do we know it's gone on anything without having to scope surfaces 

are we just believing what we are told , if it's on the bottle it's 100% right 

or 10% right & 90% deceptive marketing ?

using terms like organically based = what does that mean = not organic 

so why put the organic term on the bottle if not to deceive the buyer ,

to each his own

Edited by itchybromusic

Wasn't having a go at you Itchy, just asking a serious question.  If bleach doesn't work on mould and spores on non porous surfaces then it's important to know that, as I, like many others, have been blindly accepting the claims that it does.  I would like to say that it seems to have always worked for me, but I am living in a semi arid environment where mould is much less prevalent, so I might have just been lucky so far.

Not to mention that if it's ineffective, it gets me out of that horrible experience of being in a tent full of bleach fumes while cleaning.  The between grow clean is very important IMO, so it's worth being sure.

Do you think vinegar kills it? 

sorry hashy , very hard to conversate via a type writer & convey meaning 

no vinegar will not kill all mould species , will kill quite a few but not all 

the addition of additives like borax , baking soda , salt , 99% iso , hydrogen peroxide

can all help with making vinegar more effective 

never mix vinegar & bleach , it creates a gas that can give you trouble breathing

in saying this i can't stop my mother from doing it , she's only mixing small amounts

into water already in the bucket , won't be told 

been doing it for 50yrs , yes & you have breathing probs now ! = i'm not being fare  

88yo not going to have the greatest of breathing i guess = hope i get to that age to find out 

• Upvote 2

IMO a grow tent serface is porous, we may not b able to see with the naked eye but use a loup and have a close look.

That stuff the tent is made from is woven so it porous in a big way and can hold mold.

Every sew line can hold the mold in the stiching...

• Upvote 1