Vape's Is it more like a Joint or a bong

I switched to vape a little while back,

I started with a silver surfer plug in unit and found that to be decent enough. I bought a mighty portable unit and I use that almost exclusively now as I find it better to use and handy being portable.

I am interested hear about how people hook up the vapes to water bongs? not something I knew about till hearing it here.

Hey Parti,

I started filtering the vape because I found vaping irritated my airways and caused me to cough near as much as smoking.  The Extreme Q is idea for connecting to a bong because the elbow adapter is a standard 18mm joint which sits nicely in my bong as shown below...

med_gallery_58590_1692_471120.jpg  med_gallery_58590_1692_288217.jpg

I did find some instructions online re hooking up the Mighty but have never bothered with it as carrying a bong around sort of defeats the portability of it lol

• Upvote 2

Ive done what Phenix has done, I repurposed my bogs for vaping. I love glass, I collect glass (uranium repression glass that is) and I missed glass when I went to vaping but soon bought a few fittings and use my bongs. The hardest part I found when I went from bongs to vaping was that feeling of being instantly debilitated (I mixed with tobacco...horrible hobbit) but that didn't last long, I realised I no longer had the body load from smoke on my lungs that combusting did.

Hey Parti,

I started filtering the vape because I found vaping irritated my airways and caused me to cough near as much as smoking.  The Extreme Q is idea for connecting to a bong because the elbow adapter is a standard 18mm joint which sits nicely in my bong as shown below...

med_gallery_58590_1692_471120.jpg  med_gallery_58590_1692_288217.jpg

I did find some instructions online re hooking up the Mighty but have never bothered with it as carrying a bong around sort of defeats the portability of it lol

cheers phenix, I'll have a look at getting my mighty set up for some home use :)

In my opinion, vaping is in the head, not much body stone. Bonging, dirty stone yuk, I don't like it. Joints for me, very in the head  and comes down to a slight body stone.

Oil bong I find good also. I'm old, vaping is good for a beginner, long time user, forget it. If you could get a really strong nasal spray would be good !! 

Edited by Mojorising
  • Upvote 1

Hey trav,seriously mate,the benefits of vaping far outweigh any type of combustion smoking,not only in taste but health wise,no known carciogenics ,increased terpines,less harshness AND you can re-use what you vaped in RSO mixes.

Personally got arizer  extreme Q desktop version and am very happy with it, I know what you mean about balloons,whip feature much better. Your right

bout not same as joint,does'nt hit st away,more like creeps up within  30secs and then blammo//. A little like edibles on steroids. And you can just about

use anything in them,buds,shatter and sm amount oils & hash. No more shitty bong water or coughing. Only prob can be expensive dep on what model

you buy. Mine even comes with remote.

Hope gives you some insight.  Happy vaping