Vape's Is it more like a Joint or a bong

I vape because i don't want the carcinogens from smoke.

I use a Mighty Vaporizer. it's expensive but worth it if you're going to vape frequently.

I used to use the small da vinci vaporizer but outgrew it, too small and the flip lid became an irritation.

Vaping is a lot more convenient for me. I like to vape at my desk while gaming.

It's also cleaner to use in the house, it doesn't leave a smell like smoke.

I wouldn't say vaping is like either a joint or a bong.  I feel that the stone is somewhat milder.  However, the tastes that come through when vaping are fantastic and on the odd occasion I've had a bong and joint these days the ashtray taste is quite off-putting.

I've bought several vapes in my quest to convert from smoking to vaping.  I started with a LSV (Life Saber Vaporiser from 7th Floor Vapes) and a MFLB for portability.  

Neither of those quite cut it and I wasn't able to make the change permanently until I invested in an Arizer Extreme Q (for at home) and a Storz & Bickel Mighty (for out and about).

The Extreme Q filtered through a waterpipe satisfies me completely these days.  It did take perserverence though before I became accustomed to and preferred the hit from the vape.  

The Mighty doesn't hit as hard (maybe the bowl size is a bit small for me) but I only use it when out and about.

The Extreme Q is nice because you can use a whip or a bag... I too find the idea of sucking from a bag just a bit too ridiculous and off-putting.  I use the whip with a waterpipe.

I still enjoy a joint with friends though and seem to get way more wasted when I do.

Good luck with your quest.

I switched to vape a little while back,

I started with a silver surfer plug in unit and found that to be decent enough. I bought a mighty portable unit and I use that almost exclusively now as I find it better to use and handy being portable.

I am interested hear about how people hook up the vapes to water bongs? not something I knew about till hearing it here.

I switched to vape a little while back,

I started with a silver surfer plug in unit and found that to be decent enough. I bought a mighty portable unit and I use that almost exclusively now as I find it better to use and handy being portable.

I am interested hear about how people hook up the vapes to water bongs? not something I knew about till hearing it here.

with the Mighty it's quite easy, you can buy a whip from an airizerQ or something (about $20-30 online from vape shops) and that comes with a glass piece to insert into your bong of choice basically

for me i found it really hard to switch from bongs to vapes and this helps a bit, still have the occational bong though :) like a few times a day ;)

A lot of people reckon they end up using less once they get used to vaping.  I never paid enough attention to that to be certain though, and I switched about the same time I switched to mainly hash, but certainly not more.  You're gonna love the flavours if you've got quality gear though, trimming hash through a vape is always a special moment.

I run a solo and love it, 3 years and going strong tho I have noticed the battery is now not lasting as long as it once did. I always seem to lapse back to smoking because mates do and when in Rome but I'm going through my yearly detox and hope to not smoke again. the new solo is also out so it might be time for an upgrade. That said I've discovered BHO and just before I started detox I was loving it, just like having a bong only no smoke just vapour 

I've also got the Arizer Solo, and am finding the same with my battery after 3 years or so.  Pretty sure you can buy replacement battery packs, but haven't looked recently.

I've done hash and Iso oil through mine, but not BHO, would be interesting to hear how it goes if you don't mind going through the horrible process of trying it out lol