Why thank you very much and yes its been very cold nights here to but I just rug up before night falls and just keep going at it,I have around 20 different strains all old school strains from the 80s and early 90s I just keep em going,my mate does the seed for me usually but he starting to get on a bit in age and won't be around forever so I guess its time to start learning the ropes of seed production, had my fist Hermie ever this year and I missed it when culling males needless to say it ruined a hole patch,it hurt lol and also had a few other failure's well not failure's but just wasn't up to my satisfaction but I get a few of those every year its to be expected when doing things on a larger scale,I'm of to nimbin in the morning on quest to find some CBD stains that will hopefully be suitable for treating my daughter's severe epilepsy I'm desperate to get making some medicine asap,fingers crossed I find what I'm looking for I don't suppose you'd have any idea how much one would expect to pay for some quality CBD seeds,I've never brought seed ever and I'm curious to know if anyone can tell me what a fair price would be?

Hey hippie,here's one I harvested this afternoon, its been in flowering for about 14weeks now it could have went a couple more weeks but I had a bug issue so today was the day to pull,I had to stand on a step ladder to take the pic and I could barely hold it up it so heavy,I'm very pleased with it and the aromas are heavenly,its been worth the wait

Wow GREENQUEEN i wish i could grow something as big as that. But designs of the houses around gives me no privacy.

It would have been nice to watch her grow but it must have felt like forever.

It sounds like a tasty strain. No idea the original genetics?

Availability in Australia ...well ?

Questionable unless you know the source and have a lab test.

Hemp varieties are naturally higher in cbd but even cbd will variate from seed stock .

So you really need a tested clone to be 100% accurate ...and to be able to do that in Oz is well ...hard but not unachievable but a quest

Apart from buying os seed.

Maybe others might elaborate .

I can lead you to good sites ...the strains are out there.... but vary.

https://cbdcrew.org/varieties/cbd-critical-mass/

These guys are the only people I would trust to deliver on an authentic product ....as they have entered the market purely basing there strains on cbd ...

.not the only ones out there but.

A good place to start researching anyway. 

If you have smoked long enough you will notice the feeling of cbd strains ...its characteristics are still present in many varieties

Edited by cardrona