First grow

Brittany, I think he's trying to say ,,,don't listen to Gazza,,,,, , lol.

You sound a bit bitter man and your random "LMAO" LMFAO" post are a bit boring but there will be a time and a post where i reply so expect it, it may be tomorrow it may be in 1 years time so don't expect me to be all rosey :)

Now don't be like that SE, Gaz is the greatest source of totally accurate leading edge information this community has ever been lucky enough to be blessed with, and he is always totally right, just ask him :D  (that's me talking without my Moderator hat on)

But in all seriousness, everyone on the site has been guilty of getting it wrong at times, or at the least giving advice that works in their situation that may not work in the situation under discussion (except for Gazza who is always right), so take advice on board but don't necessarily swallow it without thought and research.  Learning through trial and error isn't always a bad thing either.

If you are looking for a guide to who to pay attention to, and who not to, have a look at their reputation score in relation to their number of posts, generally speaking the higher that number is as a ratio of post numbers, the better their advice is likely to be.  Maths is your friend

:peace:

I wouldn't believe so, i give people reputation just for general equity on the forums not for people actually giving advice but rather being nice, sounds like you and your goons are singling me out because they want browny chips from you lol

the advice i give is from my own experience not something someone has recommended i do in such a way they do the advice i see u post hashy is just like the other tens of thousands of other internet post on basic growing of weed u really need to do some actually testing of your own but ahh i have to apologize I'm being judgemental :)

an old mate on here once said "Gaz u always run into problems in your grows" this is not because i set up for failure its because i test new ways and possibilities to enable me to gain more knowledge rather than following the sheep

my advice might be worth a grain of salt but that one grain of salt helps one person to achieve what a lot of others fail in doing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You sound a bit bitter man and your random "LMAO" LMFAO" post are a bit boring but there will be a time and a post where i reply so expect it, it may be tomorrow it may be in 1 years time so don't expect me to be all rosey :)

I wouldn't believe so, i give people reputation just for general equity on the forums not for people actually giving advice but rather being nice, sounds like you and your goons are singling me out because they want browny chips from you lol

the advice i give is from my own experience not something someone has recommended i do in such a way they do the advice i see u post hashy is just like the other tens of thousands of other internet post on basic growing of weed u really need to do some actually testing of your own but ahh i have to apologize I'm being judgemental :)

an old mate on here once said "Gaz u always run into problems in your grows" this is not because i set up for failure its because i test new ways and possibilities to enable me to gain more knowledge rather than following the sheep

my advice might be worth a grain of salt but that one grain of salt helps one person to achieve what a lot of others fail in doing.

My goons?  WTF you on about, I have no followers of any description, and there is no organisation involved amongst those who have been having a go at you.

As for singling you out, I corrected you once on some inaccuracies and you turned it into something personal and attacked me, just like you have with anyone else who has ever questioned your perceived and very narcissistic greatness.  If you want to troll around the internet singling people out for your special treatment, don't be surprised when they stand up to you instead of kissing your arse.  Don't you ever wonder why so many people all over the internet keep giving you grief, when they don't seem to be doing it to anyone else? Has it never occurred to you to have a look at the common denominator?

Billy can be a bit of a shit stirrer at times, but I've never seen him get arced up over anyone like he has over you.  And most of the other members that have had a go at you are well liked and respected in the community and haven't done this with other members.  I go through life in general, and on this site, with an attitude of peace and love, and always try to be diplomatic in negative situations, and even I'm finding myself unable to be positive towards you.

When you came back on this site a few months back with your little story about keyboard warriors chasing you around the internet under your other names, I had a pretty good idea of what sort of person you are, and I am very sad to say that you have turned out as I suspected, including the bit where you think you're perfect and everyone that disagrees is the problem.  I'm not singling you out, I'm simply throwing a minimal amount of your own bullshit back in your face.  But I will have the decency to stay the fuck out of your journals unless you breach site rules.

I have no doubt you have grown some good plants.  I also applaud you for being willing to try new and different things.  But I will not leave your bad advice unchallenged.

And if you want to tell me I'm wrong, at least make an effort to read and understand what I've written before calling it something different to what it is.  One of many examples is me saying autos like their nute strength to be pushed but that you need to monitor the plants and back the strength back off when they show signs, to which you respond by saying your plants performed better at half strength than full strength, so I'm full of shit.  I was clear about pushing the level to the point of not being detrimental to the plant, but you say I said give them full strength????  There's plenty of other examples in your very small amount of interactions with me.

You love telling us all about your past awesome grows and the superior results you've achieved, and you seem to be of the belief that I have no good results under my belt and am just regurgitating stuff from the internet.  I don't claim to be a great grower, and have never posted grow journals in order to gain praise or try to impress anyone, but I can tell you that anything I post in the way of advice is either based on experience and experimentation (yes, I have done plenty of that as well), or when it's not I make a point of putting some sort of caveat in.  And I quite often put in comments about specific situations and circumstances.  Further to this, I'm happy to be shown to be wrong, as that's how we learn and improve.  And my reputation as a grower amongst those on the site I give a shit about is what it is, and based on the grows I have posted, and I feel no need to tell anyone what I think that reputation should be, nor do I think it makes me special.

And also let me be very clear about this.  This little rant is in no way, shape, or form, anything to do with the moderator crew, or my status as a mod.  It is only my personal response to your posts.  If you want to start a campaign of abusive and vitriolic attacks against me, I will not use my mod status to attack you in response, but I cannot promise that another mod won't do anything if you go too far with me, or anyone else.

• Upvote 2

Now don't be like that SE, Gaz is the greatest source of totally accurate leading edge information this community has ever been lucky enough to be blessed with, and he is always totally right, just ask him :D  (that's me talking without my Moderator hat on)

But in all seriousness, everyone on the site has been guilty of getting it wrong at times, or at the least giving advice that works in their situation that may not work in the situation under discussion (except for Gazza who is always right), so take advice on board but don't necessarily swallow it without thought and research.  Learning through trial and error isn't always a bad thing either.

If you are looking for a guide to who to pay attention to, and who not to, have a look at their reputation score in relation to their number of posts, generally speaking the higher that number is as a ratio of post numbers, the better their advice is likely to be.  Maths is your friend

:peace:

I hadn't even viewed this thread before u posted this post Hashy why bring me into it if its not a direct or indirect personal attack? maybe its sarcasm... i just donno 

obviously u felt u needed to express your views about something when this thread had nothing at all to do with me at all

about the autos the general rule on online forums is auto strains love to be over feed or heavily fed i found this to be the wrong advice from actual testing it, my auto's stunted growth when i went full nutes my leaves started to fry when i backed back off to 25mls from 40mls (recommended dose by Canna) my plants resumed fast growth this was my actual personal results so i replied where i seen fit

i don't see where i am breaching site rules for u or another so called mod Ozzy to ban me, please elaborate on this? as far as I'm aware your getting worked up over me offering my own advice and u don't like it

I'm open to anything u may have on your chest about me getting banned for as i don't think i am breaching any rules other than pissing people off that don't agree with my advice, is that against site rules?

They won't use a lot of nutes if there is not enough light, they will stretch though, tall and spindly

I'm with AussieBogon, I don't discriminate, we need more 

:popcorn:

Kickarse its not about wattage mate i was running 350 Umols per plant, probably higher Umols as the plants were only inches from the COB LED's

the plants grew perfectly fine as it has for others using HID :unknw: