First grow

Hi everyone, bare with me I am pretty new to this.

I am running an indoor drip feed set up

Currently have 2 seedlings growing under a 600w

Soilless

Seeds are about 2 weeks old and are looking good !

My ph is reading 5.6-5.9

EC is 100-200 (is that's what its mean to be at?)

I have added root 79 into my feed and no other notes.

Am I on the right track? Or should my EC reading be a lot higher?

Also when is a good time to start feeeding my plants nutrients? Sorry for so many questions and any help is greatly appreciated !!!

100-200 is ppm which is like 0.5-1 ec. Not important but if you haven't added nutes and that's just your water ppm I'd say add some quarter strengthish (around 200ppm) which would make your ppm 400 because of what you are starting with

Edit: sorry I'll add that 2 weeks is probably the right time to introduce some type of nutes. Sounds like you're doing well just watch your leaves for any yellowing tips or curling or any irregularities

Edited by Tunkers

100-200 is ppm which is like 0.5-1 ec. Not important but if you haven't added nutes and that's just your water ppm I'd say add some quarter strengthish (around 200ppm) which would make your ppm 400 because of what you are starting with

Edit: sorry I'll add that 2 weeks is probably the right time to introduce some type of nutes. Sounds like you're doing well just watch your leaves for any yellowing tips or curling or any irregularities

I'm subbed btw

Should try posting some photos to give everyone an idea of what you are doing and where you are at

Yes I will thanks for that info!

I have also another question. What types of nutes should I be looking at to start off with. Eg root grow etc .

Sorry if they are silly questions

Yes I will thanks for that info!

I have also another question. What types of nutes should I be looking at to start off with. Eg root grow etc .

Sorry if they are silly questions

Not silly. Do you have a hydro shop close? I'd suggest going and looking at different grow nutrients, they normally come in a 2 or 3 part pack. The guys at the shop will help just don't let them salesman you into buying unnecessary products. I'd suggest pH up & down, calmag, and some type of root enzyme or the likes - great white, roots execellerator etc and that's as simple as you could get it without taking away the root products

Not silly. Do you have a hydro shop close? I'd suggest going and looking at different grow nutrients, they normally come in a 2 or 3 part pack. The guys at the shop will help just don't let them salesman you into buying unnecessary products. I'd suggest pH up & down, calmag, and some type of root enzyme or the likes - great white, roots execellerator etc and that's as simple as you could get it without taking away the root products

Perfect ! I have bloom pk 13 I think it's called sorry I'm not home to see the products at the moment.

I have simply grow part A and B and root 79 which I have started to use.

I guess my question would be do I start using the part a and b anytime soon?

I have ph up and down also which I have been using to get a accurate ph.

Thanks so much !!

• Upvote 1

Perfect ! I have bloom pk 13 I think it's called sorry I'm not home to see the products at the moment.

I have simply grow part A and B and root 79 which I have started to use.

I guess my question would be do I start using the part a and b anytime soon?

I have ph up and down also which I have been using to get a accurate ph.

Thanks so much !!

Yup. At 2 weeks I'm guessing you have a couple sets of blade leaves and some root progress if so it's time to feed those roots! Start weak and check ppm. If it drops over time the plant is drinking [emoji106]

As I said before, read what you're plant is telling you, google the description of it and 9/10 times you'll find the answer

Yup. At 2 weeks I'm guessing you have a couple sets of blade leaves and some root progress if so it's time to feed those roots! Start weak and check ppm. If it drops over time the plant is drinking [emoji106]

As I said before, read what you're plant is telling you, google the description of it and 9/10 times you'll find the answer

Thank you so much Tunkers !! I appreciate all your help ! I will upload some pictures when I get home
  • Upvote 1

Thank you so much Tunkers !! I appreciate all your help ! I will upload some pictures when I get home

Also remember, I am not God and neither is anyone else on this site. Any help you receive is personal opinion and is up to you what you do with it lol I say this because you will no doubt have people tell you conflicting info or unhelpful advice. Not trying to scare you, just do the research if you are unsure [emoji6]