Nicole Arbour: parents who drug their kids

She a fruit loop.

My lads brother has it and it is real, and he has not lost it as an adult like can happen.

For him it is a daily fight but i do agree that some doctors are to ready to put a lable on a kid and pump all that shit into them when there is no need that i have seen as well...

• Upvote 3

Sounds terrible but wonder if you can give me some advice. I appreciate you cannot use these forums to buy or sell pot but I would like to get in touch with a sensible intelligent person -preferably living on the North Shore Sydney who has a penchant for weed and might be able to provide advice regarding cultivation for personal use and the finer points of recreational use of weed without hanging around drug dealers any ne'er do wells etc.

Many Thanks for any info.

Fortunately our family Doctor is different to most. He swings the other way were he's gotten a lot of my family members off pharmaceutical meds, and none of them have had adverse effects from doing so.

I'm of the opinion that a lot of Doc's/Chemist/Pharm Companies tend to follow/create trends. Like I remember early-mid 80's every second kid in Australia had asthma so Ventolin was prescribed, then it was the ADHD trend and Ritalin was prescribed, and so on. Seems like it's one big con job to a lot of folk, and they're the guinea pigs for it. But as you mentioned, Ozzy. There are some genuine cases out there. What the true percentage of those folk are, we'll never really know.

• Upvote 1

Yes it does, mate. But the current findings suggests that that theory of Parenting only produces A-holes like you and me. :D

I tell me mum she never wacked me enough, to many broken wooden spoons she recons.

It was like getting the strap/cane at school, it was always frustrating for them and piss funny for me

and a complete waste of time.

Never hit me son, can't catch the little shit and neither can he's mum

A little bit of discipline goes a long way, helps everyone get along

No discipline creates a generation of snowflakes

lol

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 2

I tell me mum she never wacked me enough, to many broken wooden spoons she recons.

It was like getting the strap/cane at school, it was always frustrating for them and piss funny for me

and a complete waste of time.

Never hit me son, can't catch the little shit and neither can he's mum

A little bit of discipline goes a long way, helps everyone get along

No discipline creates a generation of snowflakes

lol

Concistancy (fucked that word up) is key

• Upvote 2

have to agree with the discipline but there's discipline & there violence for some 

i worked with a guy that said you never hit a kid , you explain what there

doing & how it effects other people , 2 of the biggest pricks of kids of ever seen 

my sister is in the teaching game but more dealing with the special needs kids 

you'd be surprised what parents think about teaching 

" My kid is a little bastard at home , why isn't the school teaching him to be good , at home " WTF

some just don't get the biggest teachers in a kids life is mum & dad , school is the other 10% 

• Upvote 3

Oh fuck don't get me goin on gp's. Biggest pack of useless ,overpaid,deceitful ... Oh shit wrong thread....

My wife and I we think anyway have fairly successfully raised our 3 adult children .

That's not to say number 3 child was somewhat more of a challenge than the other two put together and some!

All children are different like adults are different.

Don't drug children because they're different,we resisted doctors and our son turned out a beautiful person.

Phama is an evil fucking industry

The most important drug for children is love.

Rant done.✌️

• Upvote 3