How far off going in are these

wjr

What are they going in? I've noticed you want a good amount of root development before transferring, but in saying that I dislike RW and would take them out of those cubes and into either peat pots or whatever medium you intend to use. I'd get em under strong light so they don't reach up too much at that size.

I'll add I'm no pro but it is my opinion

Edited by Tunkers

There going in clay balls reserculated under 600w digis in cool tubes, so u think they can handle the 600's now?

I'll say it again, I ain't no pro but I would be putting them in and giving then 1/4 strength nutes maybe 200ish ppm and get them leaves darker. Never used 600w so can't help ya. I'd guess give it some distance to start with and move closer if they can stand it.

I agree with Hashy to..

You have stretched the hell out of them. The light you used to propagate was to high and caused them to over stretch . So put them in a little deeper.

Keep the 600 high until they settle in . 60cm to 80cm above for seedlings by memory  . I prefer t5's until they grow decent leafs no chance of burning them under flouro's .