Does hi par provide the best mch/lec lights?

lol sounds like you need to get off the farm a bit more trav getting all excited about tar roads and take away lol I remember the feeling I spent many years on the farm,cotton,sorghum, wheat,sunflower bit of everything really but I remember getting a bit rain and it was like a mad rush to get to town,we all used to race each other an see who get to the pub first,dunno about the MacDonalds though I reckon a good counter meal,steak chips and veg with gravy with a cold schooner at the local is a way better option

Macdonalds Not to eat ,just seeing one .. Problem is Farming is a lifestyle not a Job and its hard to get away. Had my years of freedom in my 20s and made it count. 

• Upvote 1

About to buy more 315's is hi par my best choice to go for? Currently have a hi par and nanolux....

Sounds like we both got a great deal on the Hi-Par.. Ive just set mine up nda flicked it into life for a few hours.

I really like the natual feel and look of this light and the heat WOW... Ive had all the fans off and just the light running and my room temps have hardy risen.. Look like all I need vents for now is fresh air which will save me another few hundred watts a day. 

I went with the Horizontal for a bit better spread on recommendations from a customer who grows in a similar area as mine 2 plants .. The rep has given him a new 10k to test on his last grow and it really improved the weight and quality compared to his last grow under the 3k .

I just couldnt wait for the Sol-Sence side by side to finish as I had to get to Melbourne while I had the chance.. Dropped a lot of coin and went well over budget that's for sure..lol 

• Upvote 1

Sounds like we both got a great deal on the Hi-Par.. Ive just set mine up nda flicked it into life for a few hours.

I really like the natual feel and look of this light and the heat WOW... Ive had all the fans off and just the light running and my room temps have hardy risen.. Look like all I need vents for now is fresh air which will save me another few hundred watts a day. 

I went with the Horizontal for a bit better spread on recommendations from a customer who grows in a similar area as mine 2 plants .. The rep has given him a new 10k to test on his last grow and it really improved the weight and quality compared to his last grow under the 3k .

I just couldnt wait for the Sol-Sence side by side to finish as I had to get to Melbourne while I had the chance.. Dropped a lot of coin and went well over budget that's for sure..lol

Haha true mate sounds good...hehe

Are you aware the 10k lamps are only for the last 2-3 weeks of flowering...

Also the 10k lamps are not designed for horizontal light shades, they work best with vertical.

Haha true mate sounds good...hehe

Are you aware the 10k lamps are only for the last 2-3 weeks of flowering...

Also the 10k lamps are not designed for horizontal light shades, they work best with vertical.

They work in Horizontal too .. I have copied the grow i saw the results of and the 10K made a big difference .

The reason I went Horozontal was for the side ways spread. I dont need 1.2 out the front but I did need as much out the sides as was possible. at 2 feet Im getting the spread I need and its the same as the one I looked at .

His last grow was the same but he used the 3k the whole way through , this last grow he used the 10k for the last 3 weeks and the difference was very noticeable and this was a Horizonatal reflector as supplied from Hi-Par . IMO worth every cent for the 10k .

Im growing something I know to test it all ,as my other veribles have changed so much, like Light and Nutrients but the system and plant I know so we will see how it goes.

So far seeds are all cracked ,sprouted and showing first set, will be under 315 in the next coulpe of days on 1/4 nutrient mix recommended ( a little weaker) from Hy- Gen. 

I also found a deep red 3k bulb made by growers choice that is perfect for seed to harvest, my plant stretched more than ever with this light it's a mix spectrum of 1000 watt hps and 315w lec 3k so it's almost light overkill but my ladies love it the last couple grows post-61141-149505485522_thumb.jpg vanilla kush post-61141-149505487527_thumb.jpg critical kush