Dosage to sprout seeds in using %50 Hydrogen peroxide

Im guessing Med that you are trying to avoid root rot at all costs. And fair enough.

Here is my method .. I soak seeds similar to hashy using Oxy plus Im not that fussy a few drops in a glass of water for 30min .

Then I soak as normal until they crack.. The water i use is treated with Chlorine or pythoff ( storage tank water)and then i filter it through a Britta water jug filter . 

I was looking at the filtesr last night after i posted the links for you. I noticed they have a Bacterial cartridge rated to 0.01 micro . 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Im guessing Med that you are trying to avoid root rot at all costs. And fair enough.

Here is my method .. I soak seeds similar to hashy using Oxy plus Im not that fussy a few drops in a glass of water for 30min .

Then I soak as normal until they crack.. The water i use is treated with Chlorine or pythoff ( storage tank water)and then i filter it through a Britta water jug filter .

I was looking at the filtesr last night after i posted the links for you. I noticed they have a Bacterial cartridge rated to 0.01 micro .

Yeah mate that's the plan to avoid it at all cost. ;)

Ok cool will so. Looked at the filters today. Do all of them require high pressure to run? How have u got yours Hooked up?

Also do,the normal water filters make the water test 0 ec? Thinking about using tap water as I don't always have much rain water...

What cheap setup do they have that would work for me? I don't know much about them...

Edited by medicalgrower

Yeah mate that's the plan to avoid it at all cost. ;)

Ok cool will so. Looked at the filters today. Do all of them require high pressure to run? How have u got yours Hooked up?

Also do,the normal water filters make the water test 0 ec? Thinking about using tap water as I don't always have much rain water...

What cheap setup do they have that would work for me? I don't know much about them...

Yes you need a constant pressure pump from the tank. you can attach it to town supply pressure. Town water supplies are chlorinated just needs a carbon filter. One of these should do the trick.

https://www.filtersystemsaustralia.com.au/water-filter/bench-top-water-filters/twin-bench-counter-top-water-filter-0-5-micron-h2-blue-carbon-filter-1-57wf.html

The water is only filtered only reverse Osmosis with get a 0 reading.. Mine reads very low though.

If you watered with tank water the chances are this is where it came from, I would stick with town supply and filter it as required. Ive only ever had it once when I moved back to the farm from town supply. 

• Downvote 1

Yes you need a constant pressure pump from the tank. you can attach it to town supply pressure. Town water supplies are chlorinated just needs a carbon filter. One of these should do the trick.

https://www.filtersystemsaustralia.com.au/water-filter/bench-top-water-filters/twin-bench-counter-top-water-filter-0-5-micron-h2-blue-carbon-filter-1-57wf.html

The water is only filtered only reverse Osmosis with get a 0 reading.. Mine reads very low though.

If you watered with tank water the chances are this is where it came from, I would stick with town supply and filter it as required. Ive only ever had it once when I moved back to the farm from town supply.

Ok, cheers and with this filter how long doesn't it take to produce say 150 litres of clean water?