Seeds The Untold Story

haven't seen these , thanks mate 

i'm prob more into biodynamics than permaculture

but really the bit that matters is the end result not really how we got there

of cause it would be nice to not F it up in the first place 

if we let the simply complex mother nature do her thing there is abundance for a growing world population

& i reckon it starts in everyone's backyard asap . 

good place to start in the home is floor cleaner = use cheap white vinegar = does the same job but safer for tiny tots

crawling round the floor , you can make your own citrus cleaner with apple cider vinegar & citrus peals , all sorts of stuff

that is cheaper & more importantly safer 

• Upvote 1

Yep I agree guys I use vinegar, lemons,bi carb for all sorts of cleaning and I actually think these natural products work better than store bought, I also love growing my own organic fruit and vegies and a large array of herbs so so much better for you than any mass produced fruit and veg and smells and tastes so much better every time and of course my cannabis is always grown organically I reckon its the best way,the natural way
  • Upvote 2

Yep I agree guys I use vinegar, lemons,bi carb for all sorts of cleaning and I actually think these natural products work better than store bought, I also love growing my own organic fruit and vegies and a large array of herbs so so much better for you than any mass produced fruit and veg and smells and tastes so much better every time and of course my cannabis is always grown organically I reckon its the best way,the natural way

lots of natural ways of doing things , our ancestors worked all them out without modern day tech  

we were taught to be lazy & just buy it = thinking works well for the money makers , not so well for the spenders

as far as your garden grows , look into probiotic growing = if your probiotic your def organic , if your organic your not necessarily probiotic

works on creating a nutrient dense product that imo is only poss with use of the Soil Food Web / Microorganisms 

No never made my own but have brought the biodynamic soil activator = preps 500 to 508 

def think the best compost you can make or buy is a biodynamic made one 

" I believe a similar preparation can be made from the old material found in old barrels in girths of tree's " 

most likely , lots of fungal associations with most trees , all about the indigenous microorganisms in "your hood" 

they're already used to the conditions at your place & already speak each other's language , better to collect these than buying a bag of mixed benne's 

ever heard of hugelkultur beds

• Upvote 1

No never heard of hugelkultar beds or the horn in the ground thing but I'm always interested in learning better ways,I used know a bloke that worked on tuna trawlers and when ever they caught a black marlin they would keep the long black beak from head,dry em and save em for me among other weird stuff he'd bring home but then I would just simply dig it into the ground beside my plants it was fantastic stuff for plants and acted as a slow release fertilizer, I've grown some wicked stuff using marlin beaks but sadly I just can't get em anymore
  • Upvote 1