Winter flowering

Few questions 

What stage is it 

What type is it and when was it sprouted? ...was it seeded? ...where have you got it inside or out?Where have you got it facing N, S ,E,W

It is possible depends where you live nth or sth east or west 

It will show it's sex ...

Edited by cardrona

I muffed a light deprivation run last year - the plan was to veg them through late winter, then put them outside and keep them in flower by covering them for 12 hours a day to stop them revegging when light hours increased. They started revegging late August from memory (I'm in Vic), but it'd depend on your location.

I'm really curious about this too... before my last crop went into flower I took a few cuttings, have been keeping them going in a small tent setup under a CFL. They are starting to get bigger, and the plan is to take more cuttings (trying to keep the strain going). I'm then faced with the dilemma that I only have one tent, so the mothers will have to go outside and the cuttings hopefully kept through until summer when they can go outdoors.

I'm in North Western Sydney, and we do get a few frosts in the mornings in the middle of winter...

I thought about maybe flowering them in small greenhouses, but I'd be slightly worried about humidity.

I'm also considering hitting some of the flowers with Colloidal Silver spray and experimenting with collecting pollen and making my own feminized seeds, and possibly playing with cross breeding. Too much going on lol...

So, I'm guessing they will flower if I put them outdoors, but I won't be expecting a large harvest. Is that about right?

Yes .  just avoid frost ...you wont have to worry about humidity usually ....just keep them near a wall or something that absorbs and radiates heat at night .

..or near rocks ...dont over water at all.

Cover them in a shopping bag if they are small at night and take it off in the day.Or take it in at night

As they start to come out of flower they will still have bud but will go into single foliage and grow in a half half state for a while and sometimes all the way through

post-60532-0-64606400-1494421125_thumb.jpg

Edited by cardrona