Journal of a new grower

Quick Nut question :

Using the Canna terra line ( yes I purchased the wrong one ) in coco for auto's.

IT seems like the Terra line is not as strong as the coco A + B one but would it still do the job as ( I m quoting what you guys said and what I have been reading ) auto's not need as much as regular plants. Looking at the bottle it seems like it contain everything necessary for the plant just in different doses.

Is it worth using the Terra line or will it go entirely  wrong with my coco set up ? 

Thanks for you're input but I only advised him that coz that's what I got recommended by auto growers, have you heard of insta transplanting? Google if you haven't ... If u have, my bad! But that's is far as transplanting goes for me with autos,

Besides, for a total beginner (as he stated) I wouldn't recommend re potting! Auto's

For the benefit of carnage and Gaza? STFU!

PEACE!

It is the advice that's out there, and aside from coco it is probably important, but I get good results starting small and have had worse results starting big in coco, I don't have the magic touch.

As for Carn and Gaz, their experiences are just as valid as mine and they are equally entitled to say so, would be nice if they could learn to do it without being obnoxious and abusive.  Carnage has dropped a lot of very good advice here, but I can't comment on Gazza as apparently I'm using my mod status to victimise him :crybaby: :D

Have you guys found that some Auto's are slow to get going in the first few weeks? 

Yes.  I've had several leaving me worried for the 1st couple of weeks, but then they take off nicely, usually just before potting up time, to the point that I use that as one of the indicators of when to do it.  They have very sensitive root systems that don't seem to do well in mediums that aren't light and loose, and I have found that they don't seem to like rockwool cubes at all.  Never had problems with photo's in rockwool, but every auto has struggled to get roots through it and not gone anywhere until after getting roots outside it.

Quick Nut question :

Using the Canna terra line ( yes I purchased the wrong one ) in coco for auto's.

IT seems like the Terra line is not as strong as the coco A + B one but would it still do the job as ( I m quoting what you guys said and what I have been reading ) auto's not need as much as regular plants. Looking at the bottle it seems like it contain everything necessary for the plant just in different doses.

Is it worth using the Terra line or will it go entirely  wrong with my coco set up ? 

You need to use coco specific nutrients with coco.  The Terra nutes are very specific to Canna Terra, which is a soil based medium as far as I can make out, and will not be well suited to any other application.  Better than nothing, but not good.