Low odor strains?

ive had a couple

by low odor i mean not fruity

the fruity ones tend to stank the place out 10x more.

couple weeks ago i noticed i had a couple real low odor strains, but only compared to the fruity frost bombs next to them.

sour kosher I was pissed off at for being so low odor. couldnt believe how low odor it was compared to literally 15 other strains in the garden.

being sour diesel x kosher kush i thought it would at least be medium-range in this department.

but any plants if you grab the main stem and give em a good shake are gunna smell a little when the rezn inside the buds gets warm from friction.

none of them have no odor. they all got something.

Dudes its me forgot my password to account n email, got my 1st plant going outdoor, brang it in tonight, WW autofem fark not evan a big plant 60 70cms stunk out the whole garage in seconds, after my mate checks the property for access to pipes, ill pop it back outside when they gone hope it doesnt fuck the plant up i put it next to screen door if that helps lol its not the best n biggest but im a noob learning, any tips tryna find a camera with flash

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

good thing its you.

We've really been waiting for a long time for you to come back.

Too bad about your password etc.

Good to see you have WW auto, thats the strongest seed in the world.

i dont think you are  noob, you really know.

Edited by Carnage
  • Upvote 2

Samsung tablet quality picture lol looked again n got a my daughters ruler from school *sigh around 50cms yeah gona take a picture outside n zoom might look better, but yeah i should of did a diary thought it wasnt gona last through winter but yeah time to catch up on the info post-61498-149967719281_thumb.jpg, smell so good aye cant wait for NL and Caramelicious too see n smell n taste

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app