Breastfeeding and cannabis?

sunseeker

Question

Hi tiny welcome to osa,thanks for sharing your personal experience and professional opinion to,I'm sure there's many a new mum and seasoned mums that will find that post very comforting, just to clarify but did you mean that having a smoke doesn't affect your ability to care for your children,I'm assuming that was a small typing mistake but best to clear that up for future readers,cheers GQ

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

haha yes I just ignored that one, Pedro maybe your misses is all over it and doesn't need your support, happy for you mate

Old school, breast feeding not my job, looking at tits while smoking pot is tho.

Changed a nappy once, bloody nurse made me, she was surprised that I knew how to fold one, yes folks we used real nappies, and yes you could by disposable ones

Ahh the fun of washing shitty nappies, no nothing about that either, lol

My wife smokes through her whole pregnancy and so did my sis and babies are great. Super cleaver kids. I read some research done and cannabis kids did beer with creativity and no negative side effects in other areas. Hope that helps bro. Sorry so late

And through breath feeding I forgot to add

I like to do beer with me cannabis as well