slow growth

Dunno where you got that shit from Gaz, but you probably should reference it, and tell all readers to take it with a grain of salt.

#2, 50/50 coco/perlite would be okay, but 70/30 works lovely.

#4 is bullshit.  Start them on light nutes, no if's or but's, start about 0.8 EC and start pushing it up after 1 week, and push it harder and faster than a photoperiod, but as always monitor and be ready to back off once signs of overfeeding present themselves.  Autos like to be pushed fairly hard, but overfeeding will still cause problems.

#7, you would need a strain with very particular attributes for that sort of concentration.  Never grown a dwarf auto, but have found that a bit of LST is the trick to best yield, which won't work with numbers crammed together like that.

#8, see #4

#9, absolute bollocks.  As with any seedling you don't want them too close to the light, but so long as you gradually decrease the distance from light to plant they love lots of light.  I have started them off under 600w HPS and they loved it.  I would never fuck around with autos under gentle low wattage lights, they need to be pushed right from the start as they don't have the veg time available.

#10 is also bullshit.  In soil it's probably true, but in coco/perlite it is not.  I know one member here disagree's, but unless you have the magic touch of being able to maintain exact fluid and food levels in a large pot with a small seedling you will get better results starting in a small pot and potting up once established but before getting rootbound.  In my experience doing this I have never seen anything but a boost in growth starting straight after potting up.  I would however recommend only potting them up once.

That guide has enough bullshit in it to make it iffy to say the least, but it's not all bad advice.  Buzzo's guide on this site for auto's is great, and much more informative for new auto growers, but even that one is not a one size fits all guide.  Great starting point, but any grower needs to go from that point to finding their own way and learning to read their plants so they can customise to suit.

At one week old those seedlings are not doing poorly enough to be concerned.  1st week is mainly about root development, they should pick up over the next week and get going.

:peace:

So your calling my personal experience shit when u haven't actually tried it your self? i have plenty of diary's to show my exercise work but than again your was in what u say are just what thousands of other people say online so your probably just copying them lol

• Upvote 1

Dunno where you got that shit from Gaz, but you probably should reference it, and tell all readers to take it with a grain of salt.

#2, 50/50 coco/perlite would be okay, but 70/30 works lovely. 70-30 is todry a mix u will be watering every day in late veg

#4 is bullshit.  Start them on light nutes, no if's or but's, start about 0.8 EC and start pushing it up after 1 week, and push it harder and faster than a photoperiod, but as always monitor and be ready to back off once signs of overfeeding present themselves.  Autos like to be pushed fairly hard, but overfeeding will still cause problems. total bull shit my auto's slowed growth at full nute strength but powered on at just over half strength nutes

#7, you would need a strain with very particular attributes for that sort of concentration.  Never grown a dwarf auto, but have found that a bit of LST is the trick to best yield, which won't work with numbers crammed together like that.

#8, see #4

#9, absolute bollocks.  As with any seedling you don't want them too close to the light, but so long as you gradually decrease the distance from light to plant they love lots of light.  I have started them off under 600w HPS and they loved it.  I would never fuck around with autos under gentle low wattage lights, they need to be pushed right from the start as they don't have the veg time available. no veg time than what do u call the first 2-4 weeks hashy?

#10 is also bullshit.  In soil it's probably true, but in coco/perlite it is not.  I know one member here disagree's, but unless you have the magic touch of being able to maintain exact fluid and food levels in a large pot with a small seedling you will get better results starting in a small pot and potting up once established but before getting rootbound.  In my experience doing this I have never seen anything but a boost in growth starting straight after potting up.  I would however recommend only potting them up once. absolute rubbish mine went strait into 7 gallon pots and were perfectly fine

That guide has enough bullshit in it to make it iffy to say the least, but it's not all bad advice.  Buzzo's guide on this site for auto's is great, and much more informative for new auto growers, but even that one is not a one size fits all guide.  Great starting point, but any grower needs to go from that point to finding their own way and learning to read their plants so they can customise to suit.

At one week old those seedlings are not doing poorly enough to be concerned.  1st week is mainly about root development, they should pick up over the next week and get going.

:peace:

You are so far off hashy see my edits above lol

Congratulations on further confusing a new grower...

I do all my diary's on here for everyone to see, i don't hide the shit and show just the good nor do i express what i've been told or read over the internet i actually put what i say to practice and u all see it on here

i find what works best for me, people can call whatever i say bullshit but they are just over opinionated moderators that shouldn't judge they are not in a position to judge!

I do all my diary's on here for everyone to see, i don't hide the shit and show just the good nor do i express what i've been told or read over the internet i actually put what i say to practice and u all see it on here

i find what works best for me, people can call whatever i say bullshit but they are just over opinionated moderators that shouldn't judge they are not in a position to judge!

I didn't direct that at you solely, but you have given me shit "advice" in my own journal and didn't take kindly to me disagreeing with you.

I agree Hashy was having a dig at the things you said were from your own experience a bit harshly, because each to their own, but most of what Hashy says has merit, and is more closer to what everyone else says because it's usually true... Hydrochronic is always spot on and great with advice also.

Just reckon ya's need to chill out. It's Sunday FFS lol

Edited by Tunkers

He is a member replying as a member.

He has NOT used his mod powers in any so y bring it into it.

You had you say as a member and he had his say as a member just like i had my say as a member...

I didn't direct that at you solely, but you have given me shit "advice" in my own journal and didn't take kindly to me disagreeing with you.

I agree Hashy was having a dig at the things you said were from your own experience a bit harshly, because each to their own, but most of what Hashy says has merit, and is more closer to what everyone else says because it's usually true... Hydrochronic is always spot on and great with advice also.

Just reckon ya's need to chill out. It's Sunday FFS lol

Tunks where did i give u bad advice? link me please