TNB CO2 cannisters/refills cheap

Sounds like a good product, but from what I have read unless your already pushing close to 1000µMol/S per square foot of ppfd in your lighting there is no benefit to co2 at all, other than allowing higher temps. Might be a small benefit but is it worth adding yet another product to the mix?

Edited by hydrochronic

I'd say due to Co2 being heavy and staying low to the ground, as long as your exhaust is up high, it probably wouldn't extract too much in a hurry

Spot on there

I had wanted to try CO2 and the canister for me is the least expensive way to experiment with it but due to the so called expert that set up my gear having the filter extracting from the floor it didnt look like an option because Co2 is heavier and will settle to the lower levels of the tent. In some ways I am lucky that my gear is in an outbuilding a bit away from the house and switched off the filter at around week 4 veg to save power and try to keep temps up a little overnight and even in flower there is very little leakage of plant aromas so with winter on the way and visitors unlikely to want to go wander around in the rain I am not running the filter at all during my next attempt so will try out the canister then.

I ordered the refill on the TNB Canadian site but it arrived via Aus Post complete with various advertising leaflets. I only paid a flat $24.99 Can ($24.43) for my refill the TNB leaflet that came with the refill has the refills listed as $50 RRP (AUD) so big saving ordering direct from TNB, I suspect that at some stage they will wake up that their system is not charging postage and will change that,- but until then  :yahoo:  .      

Was interesting to get a leaflet with my order about a cannabis Hemp expo in Sydney where you get to 'taste and touch' (bet the place will be crawling with cops) and the leaflet had the OZ Stoners logon amongst what I are assume are the sponsors. I forgot to photograph the expo leaflet before passing it on to someone who was interested in going :doh: .

post-50277-0-70412200-1493824134_thumb.jpg

Spot on there

I had wanted to try CO2 and the canister for me is the least expensive way to experiment with it but due to the so called expert that set up my gear having the filter extracting from the floor it didnt look like an option because Co2 is heavier and will settle to the lower levels of the tent. In some ways I am lucky that my gear is in an outbuilding a bit away from the house and switched off the filter at around week 4 veg to save power and try to keep temps up a little overnight and even in flower there is very little leakage of plant aromas so with winter on the way and visitors unlikely to want to go wander around in the rain I am not running the filter at all during my next attempt so will try out the canister then.

I ordered the refill on the TNB Canadian site but it arrived via Aus Post complete with various advertising leaflets. I only paid a flat $24.99 Can ($24.43) for my refill the TNB leaflet that came with the refill has the refills listed as $50 RRP (AUD) so big saving ordering direct from TNB, I suspect that at some stage they will wake up that their system is not charging postage and will change that,- but until then :yahoo: .

Was interesting to get a leaflet with my order about a cannabis Hemp expo in Sydney where you get to 'taste and touch' (bet the place will be crawling with cops) and the leaflet had the OZ Stoners logon amongst what I are assume are the sponsors. I forgot to photograph the expo leaflet before passing it on to someone who was interested in going :doh: .

Those prices are crazy . I ordered straight from the company . $25 posted for the refill ..

Driz i learnt to grow from books back in the 1990's i can remember reading about co2 and in that section it said too much co2 is toxic to humans now after watching the videos they showed a reading of 9999ppm that would kill a human how are people using these in there own houses with those toxic levels of gas?

It's in a room, in a tent, with a carbon filter scrubber ventilating out in to the big blue, ever so slowly coming out, but there's a bigger risk of getting carbon dioxide poisoning standing in a packed lift.. your concerns are valid though and if your not serious about this shit then yeah it'll bite!