TNB CO2 cannisters/refills cheap

I read the community rules and cant see anything prohibiting comment on where you can get items on the cheap so have posted here incase anyone was interested in the TNB (brand) CO2 cannisters/refills or various other products.

I tripped over their site when looking for the cheapest refills option for my newly acquired cannister, I was shocked that there is no postage cost! If you order something you go straight to paypal and only pay the cost of the item/s as listed on the site.

My refill turned up today (along with some trimming shears I am going try), it cost a flat $25 Canadian ($24.55 AUS) The same thing on Ebay starts at $39 so it was a pretty good saving of around $15  AUD. My total order came to around $40 Canadian and arrived safely in very quick time with a freebie pack of TNB rolling papers, some stickers + info on their other products.

It was a big saving buying direct from them because the item cost is lower and theres NO POSTAGE COST.

Edited by Eccentric
  • Upvote 1

I don't think they'd do much i'd rather all in or nothing really, a cheap Co2 setup should only cost around $500 to set up without letting it all get too technical with the full blown meters and shit

i would just buy a

Co2 cylinder from ebay $200

regulator and solenoid $60

Co2 meter only (looks like a digital clock which reads Co2 levels) $200

timer $10

bubble flow meter $ donno the price, used for aquariums this will calculate your Co2 flow

how i would set it up

i would have the timer turn on when the light turns on and off when the lights turn off (Co2 is not used in the dark period)

i would attach the Co2 feeder hose to the back of a fan

than i would calculate X amount of bubbles in the flow meter per 10mins and run it for 3-4 hours checking the Co2 meter to see the optimal reading and increasing or decreasing the Co2 flow rate

you can make it much more technical and save a bit on gas plus up your Co2 levels by running your exhaust fan on a timer, you would ideally set the exhaust fan to switch off than your Co2 will turn on i donno all the timings maybe something like Co2 injection for 15mins per hour or something like that

i would rather just run a constant stream

I read the community rules and cant see anything prohibiting comment on where you can get items on the cheap so have posted here incase anyone was interested in the TNB (brand) CO2 cannisters/refills or various other products.

I tripped over their site when looking for the cheapest refills option for my newly acquired cannister, I was shocked that there is no postage cost! If you order something you go straight to paypal and only pay the cost of the item/s as listed on the site.

My refill turned up today (along with some trimming shears I am going try), it cost a flat $25 Canadian ($24.55 AUS) The same thing on Ebay starts at $39 so it was a pretty good saving of around $15 AUD. My total order came to around $40 Canadian and arrived safely in very quick time with a freebie pack of TNB rolling papers, some stickers + info on their other products.

It was a big saving buying direct from them because the item cost is lower and theres NO POSTAGE COST.

Nice !!! I've been paying $44 for my refills !!!!! Thank you so much !!!!

I tripped over their site when looking for the cheapest refills option for my newly acquired cannister, I was shocked that there is no postage cost! If you order something you go straight to paypal and only pay the cost of the item/s as listed on the site.

My refill turned up today (along with some trimming shears I am going try), it cost a flat $25 Canadian ($24.55 AUS) The same thing on Ebay starts at $39 so it was a pretty good saving of around $15 AUD. My total order came to around $40 Canadian and arrived safely in very quick time with a freebie pack of TNB rolling papers, some stickers + info on their other products.

It was a big saving buying direct from them because the item cost is lower and theres NO POSTAGE COST.

Yup , just bought a refill . Straight to PayPal , $25.55 AUD ! My local store charges $44. That's a saving of $19 !! Amazing ! Thanks again ! Loving oz stoners site !!!! [emoji4]

I was just on there web site i watched at lease 5-7 videos it was a repeat on how to activate the product than some guy saying it works wonders

what i was wondering is where are the test showing it actually works?

Gazza, I was extremely sceptical too. I placed the canister in my tent exactly 2 weeks ago and the plants have responded extremely well. They absolutely love this shit .. Now that I've discovered the $25 refill , I'll never go without it .

The original canister is just a bottle like a 1.5 litre soft drink bottle . You peel back the sticker on the lid to find a tiny hole , one you could make with a school compass .. You could actually just get the refill and make your own bottle . You swirl it every 2 days and replace with refill every 2-3 weeks . Maybe try it out . What's 25 bucks !

• Upvote 1

Driz i learnt to grow from books back in the 1990's i can remember reading about co2 and in that section it said too much co2 is toxic to humans now after watching the videos they showed a reading of 9999ppm that would kill a human how are people using these in there own houses with those toxic levels of gas?

I guess the hole on the lid is so tiny and the contents in the bottle isn't much . There wouldn't be much seeping out of the lid through that tiny hole , just enough to make the plants happy . I do understand your concerns Gaz but for me , if something works well, I usually go with it .. Like I said , my plants are loving it . 15 days with the co2 bottle and they're booming .. [emoji111]

• Upvote 1