Definitely interested! 

Another topic also maybe is Permaculture techniques...companion planting...mulching etc.

My property is Full certified organic...Perhaps there will be a place for me in the Organic Medical Cannabis Industry one day....You can only dream....

• Upvote 4

Definitely interested! 

Another topic also maybe is Permaculture techniques...companion planting...mulching etc.

My property is Full certified organic...Perhaps there will be a place for me in the Organic Medical Cannabis Industry one day....You can only dream....

nice one sweetleaf.

If ever you wanted to sell some of your compost and mulch ... lol ... you would have a few takers. 

not sure of the logistics of doing it without giving away too much info ... but hope there won't be a need for stealth soon.:)

eNot sure, but it might be difficult to open up a new forum ... if so, we could also just start posting in the alternative lifestyle gardening section .. :)

This could be a good option for the interim as theres already posts about biodynamics etc

• Upvote 1