Bacon and Eggs to go with your coffee

I have 2 problems with this.

Minor one is the time not really being enough for full decarb (though the pre decarb will help), or for the cannabinoids to fully infuse into the fats, which is needed for best transport into the system.  But that's minor, and only really an issue in terms of maximising the use of your canna.

Big problem is using ground up shake.  There's lots of little fine spiky hairs on canna leaves that can irritate the gut if eaten, so using this form of canna to be eaten is going to introduce those irritants into the gut.  Probably more of an issue for some than others, but doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Having said that, mmmmm, bacon.  I reckon I might try this with some unpressed hash.

And as a side note, instead of mopping up the oil with bread, I wonder if making gravy the old school way instead would work well.  There's a feed of chips and gravy I'll be standing in line for :D

• Upvote 2

Gravy sounds enticing .....I agree and only ever use oil .......way cleaner .....easier .....stores longer ...no de carb.........no shake...just oil is the best way ...from my experience.

Aint that right

Peter ...G'day ...Russell  ...G'day ..Clarke

post-60532-0-61604600-1492749871_thumb.jpg

Edited by cardrona