• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit
Ozi Magic Fertilising Crops and Bank Accounts

Photo

Bacon and Eggs to go with your coffee

- - - - - weeweekends dont get any better

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cardrona

cardrona

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

I wanna marry this chick :)

Morning honey whats for breakfast..

Anything with dairy or fat..... binds 

Edited by cardrona, 21 April 2017 - 08:34 AM.

Say thanks with some bits:  1Ed71abMUAJ3q3XBQzYzSzJRydR58kKeT1

Sir PsychoHashy

Sir PsychoHashy

Feeding the Hash Monster

• Moderator Crew
  • 3392 Posts:
  • Interests:Fishing & Fornicating, and titties
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

I have 2 problems with this.

Minor one is the time not really being enough for full decarb (though the pre decarb will help), or for the cannabinoids to fully infuse into the fats, which is needed for best transport into the system.  But that's minor, and only really an issue in terms of maximising the use of your canna.

Big problem is using ground up shake.  There's lots of little fine spiky hairs on canna leaves that can irritate the gut if eaten, so using this form of canna to be eaten is going to introduce those irritants into the gut.  Probably more of an issue for some than others, but doesn't sound like a good idea to me.

Having said that, mmmmm, bacon.  I reckon I might try this with some unpressed hash.

And as a side note, instead of mopping up the oil with bread, I wonder if making gravy the old school way instead would work well.  There's a feed of chips and gravy I'll be standing in line for :D

"Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" - Kurt Cobain
"Not necessarily stoned, but ah beautiful" - Jimi Hendrix
"A long, long, long, long time ago, Before the wind, before the snow, Lived a man, lived a man I know, Lived a freak of nature named Sir Psycho." - RHCP

2012-2013 Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...tempt-nsw-aust/
2013-2014 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...indoor-outdoor/
2014-2015 Indoor/Outdoor grow - https://cannabis.com...ome-bean-trees/
2016 Indoor grow - https://cannabis.com...temple-of-hash/

cardrona

cardrona

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 292 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None

Gravy sounds enticing .....I agree and only ever use oil .......way cleaner .....easier .....stores longer ...no de carb.........no shake...just oil is the best way ...from my experience.

Aint that right

Peter ...G'day ...Russell  ...G'day ..Clarke

Attached File  peter-russell-clarke.jpg   24.6K   2 downloads

Edited by cardrona, 21 April 2017 - 02:45 PM.

California Lightworks from Quick Bloom Lights
Lux Cuttings Clear Gum Detox Test Clear Drug Tests
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.