When to Harvest outdoor grow in Vic

Just got back from holiday & my girls are looking good & smelling great. Want to know when I should be harvesting them. They were germinated early Nov & started to bud early Jan, they are little due to small pot & lack of nutrients early on. Some of the hairs have gone orange but others are white. They have not had any nutrients for nearly 4 weeks as I was away on holiday and have just got by on the amount of rain we have had.

1 of them is looking really nice, firm bud & looks about ready to harvest to me (grey crate), the other (green crate) is looking good but not firming up/filling out like the other one but bud has a great purple colour. These are from random bag seed so definitely different genetics.

I have ordered a 30x eye loupe but it wont arrive until Monday. I was hoping I could give them 1 more dose of nutrients before harvesting to help boost them a bit & help the one that's not filling out very well but obviously would have to flush them after so that's another 2 weeks at least if I got that route otherwise I'm happy with their size and would be happy to cut them today if I can. I have been using SeaSol liquid & the corresponding growth formula which I know is better for veg than budding but its all Ive got.

Any info greatly appreciated, would be cool if I could harvest today given its 4/20

post-58947-0-22224300-1492655854_thumb.jpg

post-58947-0-55556900-1492655862_thumb.jpg