Hemp Health & Innovation Expo 2017

check out the copper taking the blokes picture nice and sneaky https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6saJixfFm7E at 0:14... Were they walking around filming everyone or something...

Nah they only came in to check the hemp was hemp and the licenses for it were in order then left again once they knew it was...

Can somebody do a run down review of what was there and what they saw and liked?

Ummm I'd have to write an essay to fit it all in cardrona lol Was a heap of exhibitors there and lots of great speakers

Was so much to see it was a bit like being a kid in a lolly shop lol

Hey mongy, it was great to have met you. I came through with my dad and even though he was visiting me from Cali, we both had a blast and enjoyed the expo and the different levels of knowledge gained from everyone there.

Thanks for the advice on seed banks as well,

Peace bruh!

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey shnibzee was great to meet you along with many new faces and got to catch up with a few old ones as well.. Happy could help with the advice...

Are oz stoners at the Melbourne show ?

Sure are itchy.....you volunteering to help? :D Would be good to have you there....drop me a PM if your interested.

Same thing happens if you attend mardigrass....... fucking scumbags.

RE: the busts.... I heard there were raids at the sydney HHI.....

What a load of bollocks lol paranoia can run away on you if your not careful PT lol They get silly with swab testing round Nimbin during MG for sure but that is all they do. Was no raids or swab testing at the expo last year or this year so not sure what you been hearing...

:peace: MongyMan

• Upvote 3

As mongy said smiles on dials all day - There was an amazing buzz in the air and really was like being a kid in a candy store :D It was easy to forget that what we do is still illegal.

Managed to get a couple of shots before my phone died of the presentation from Viola Brugnatelli (Neuroscientist in Cannabinoid circuitry, GPCRs signalling and neuropharmacology).

20170527_143200.jpg

Theres a HHI expo app that can be downloaded from itunes and Play stores (free) that lists the speakers and gives their backgrounds, some of the vendors were also advitising discount codes.

• Upvote 2

Cheers couldn't make it... but I am regretting it ..maybe Melbourne

Nah they only came in to check the hemp was hemp and the licenses for it were in order then left again once they knew it was...

Ummm I'd have to write an essay to fit it all in cardrona lol Was a heap of exhibitors there and lots of great speakers

Was so much to see it was a bit like being a kid in a lolly shop lol

Hey shnibzee was great to meet you along with many new faces and got to catch up with a few old ones as well.. Happy could help with the advice...

Sure are itchy.....you volunteering to help? :D Would be good to have you there....drop me a PM if your interested.

What a load of bollocks lol paranoia can run away on you if your not careful PT lol They get silly with swab testing round Nimbin during MG for sure but that is all they do. Was no raids or swab testing at the expo last year or this year so not sure what you been hearing...

:peace: MongyMan