best air stones for DWC systems?

im currently using the round ball air stones and they tend to move around alot in the bottom of the pot...looking for a alternative airstone for DWC, whats the best options to go for? i am and plan to keep running for air stones on a 10 valve high pressure air pump, so i have plenty of air, just want to know whats the best air solution for DWC these days?

cheers medicalgrower

I have a 1.5 meter wide fish tank with around 15-20 fish in it, i run this 45-50mm ball aerator on a basic Aquaone 7500 air pump on low and u can see it pumps a shit load of air and is rather quiet

yeah im currently running them same air stones with a 10 way aquaone high volume air pump with all outlets blocked apart from 4, 1 for each pot, the air i get from them is massive, just not sure if they are best for DWC or not?

This is what we are about to set up ours with the pump is rated at 40l/min and the airstones are about 3" in diameter from the test run it looked pretty good and from what I seen via various forums and videos most run the same pump but with 2" ball air stones but our petshop couldn't get any in but got us these at $3 each so figured why not.

post-59872-149251149922_thumb.pngpost-59872-149251150668_thumb.png

This is what we are about to set up ours with the pump is rated at 40l/min and the airstones are about 3" in diameter from the test run it looked pretty good and from what I seen via various forums and videos most run the same pump but with 2" ball air stones but our petshop couldn't get any in but got us these at $3 each so figured why not.

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170418-203023.pngattachicon.gifScreenshot_20170418-203004.png

Wouldn't one of those air pumps be noisy as all shit?