Doctors get the green light .SA

Talking to my gp the other day and he says"you'll be able to get medical cannabis soon"I say"you are kidding yourself"

He doesn't even know about the endo cannabinoid system.

How can this be our healers aren't healers.

They are dealers of poison and death.

Oh and his prerequisite for prescribing blood pressure meds was"how old are you?"

By the way I'm 52 and can run rings around a lot of people half my age.

honestly most gp's haven't got a clue .fuck his next pharma annual bonus holiday .

I for one won't help him fill his quota.

Make no mistake the chain is being dragged long and slow so those in higher places looking for oppertunities to line their own pockets in the meantime.

Our priminister has business interests in big phama and that is turning our country into a dictatorship.

This is some dangerous policy happening and I believe a lot of the population are too blind to see it coming and actually happening right in front of them.

I wonder what compulsory Procedure next........force feeding sick children chemicals though their feeding peg ..oh fuck that's right they already do that too...or maybe inject all newborns with toxic substance banned in other countries....or we could chemo and radiate a terminally ill small child too death ...oh fuck our medical system is truly a disgrace.

• Upvote 2