Maximum/Minimum Harvest Per Square Foot

Ozzy can u give me some more info, strain, system, nutrients,growing method?

It was using a 400w digi running a 400w gavita hps, in 4 14lt pots using canna coco a&b with pk 13-14 when needed hand watered once a day, with 1200mls each feed.

It was green python and sweet special, that was pushing the area i had to its limits, was a bit over crowed in there by harvest time, if i added the weight of alll the pop corn as well i would of had 500 grams at least...

• Upvote 1

It was using a 400w digi running a 400w gavita hps, in 4 14lt pots using canna coco a&b with pk 13-14 when needed hand watered once a day, with 1200mls each feed.

It was green python and sweet special, that was pushing the area i had to its limits, was a bit over crowed in there by harvest time, if i added the weight of alll the pop corn as well i would of had 500 grams at least...

Awesome thanks mate, did u scrog them by any chance?

Awesome thanks mate, did u scrog them by any chance?

No but i tip them twice, tipped main stem once that branched i tipped those 2 and then let em do there thing.

Here a link to the grow, have started u at page 21 go through to page 24 and u will see the jars loaded.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/73384-the-show-must-go-on/page-21

Ozzy thats a awesome harvest man, i have some Female Seeds Pure AK and BubbleGummer coming if its in stock

Cheers, i had chasing a gram a watt for a wile and that grow but over that mark so i was a happy lil chappy :D

Fingers x i have some K.O. Kush and cream caramel seeds on way...

• Upvote 1

You achieved that Ozzy, I just calculated my new tent its 60x60cm I'll be using a 400w digi so i can dim it to around 200-250watts that on a 1 gram per watt scale is roughly 2oz per square foot, it's ganna be hard to hit i think in such a small area

what would u go with Ozzy 1 or 4 plants? i have to grow from seed so they may over grow I'm thinking, i may have to grow out a seedling and clone that for the flower tent

You achieved that Ozzy, I just calculated my new tent its 60x60cm I'll be using a 400w digi so i can dim it to around 200-250watts that on a 1 gram per watt scale is roughly 2oz per square foot, it's ganna be hard to hit i think in such a small area

what would u go with Ozzy 1 or 4 plants? i have to grow from seed so they may over grow I'm thinking, i may have to grow out a seedling and clone that for the flower tent

That a tight area, if was me i would prob just go the 1 in there but veg it a lil longer so it can fill the sapce whe u turn to flower, tippin once or twice will help in gettint the plant to branch out more so the yield will b a bit better...

That's a good idea and one plant will be easier to maintain if i have to flush the coco pot or if i go with DWC it will help a lot with maintenance being only one pot to mess with

yeah the 60x60 is the smallest grow station tent madenext size up was 90x90 but its only 10cm smaller than the tent i own so the 60x60 is really 90x60 with a cloning and mother plant area built on to the tent

one plant will bring my numbers down too so i can test other seeds and keep a couple mother plants

• Upvote 1