Too much Light?

My PPM was 830 , running 12/12. Its week 10/12. I'm following nvclosetmedgrower on you tube. Followed his entire how to grow. And as part of his advice was two week flush and not knowing any better that's what I had planned, but that's why I'm here, asking the advice as to what is going on with her. The stock is unknown, got her from a seed I had collected over the years. I want to buy seed stock from Yantra but I'm too nervous about buying them.  She was grown from seed.

The bleaching gazza never goes to leaves right?

Thanks for advice guys

Just a side note; Try Southern Star Seeds...someone suggested them to me on a forum here and they legit reduced half the stress of my grow!! (Not f'ing around with Euro Seed Sellers, Customs seizures, weeks&weeks of grow time wasted waiting for nothing)

A mate was running 8 mixed seeds from SSS and believe it 7 were males lol i don't think for one second its the genetics just shit luck the only one to be female was a Nice Chunk

Oh that's a shitter. I was banking on 50% of my 20 Nice Chunk being female. But 2 possibly?? That'd be a bit devastating. Thanks for that heads up! Best I make another SSS order.

The thing I cant work out is an alternative address to send them too. No friends that know about this.

I never have anything sent to my house . I guess being overly cautious these days is a good thing but you need that one mate that can help you out with receiving packages or ; just go to hydro shops and buy face to face with cash ..