Fellow stoners,

I'm hoping to raise awareness and support for the upcoming Melbourne FCC Rally on April 20, a community gathering held in solidarity with 420 events being held on April 20th around Australia and the world. 

https://www.facebook.com/events/265237920588130/

I encourage all of our Victorian/Melbourne members to come down to Flagstaff Gardens next Thursday and support the cause.  

With legalisation romping ahead around the world I feel it's important to stand up and be counted.  I can't contribute much to cannabis activism due to the small community in which I live, but this is an opportunity to contribute, albeit in an anonymous way.  

Edited by phenix
  • Upvote 5

Was this the event you went to after last seasons drama you had? You seemed to really enjoy that time

Hey torrietree,

Yes, this was the event I went to last year after the family ripped me off.  I had a fantastic time... so nice to be able to sit around with friends and have a smoke in public without fear of recrimination.  Was pretty good winning stuff too, but that was just the icing on the cake :)

I'll be there with some Pineapple chunk. I wanted to bring some shatter but work got in my way and I haven't been able to make it :/ damn it. 

Going for the raffle again!! Get in on it in the last few minutes lol Just like last year. 

Hope to see some of you people down there - I'll have my Oz stoners cap on.

• Upvote 1

Almost certainly the main, annual event on April 20th will be.  

I don't live in Melbourne so I don't keep up to date but they were actually having monthly picnics at Flagstaff Gardens, don't know if they still are.  For a while though, increased police pressure, meant they were not condoning or allowing smoking at those events.  

Search on Facebook and you should find more about it.  For some reason it was really hard to find anything about it through Google search even just prior to the event... weird huh?  or maybe I'm just a paranoid conspiracy theorist lol lol

You should check out the Hemp Health & Innovation Expo & Symposium being held in Melbourne 2nd and 3rd December 2017.  I believe there's a thread or post on here somewhere about it.