Question about curing?

Ok so I'm still about a month from harvest and I reckon I'm ok with the drying process but my question is about curing.

How long do you keep buds in the glass jars and how often should you burp? And how long do you burp and do you move the buds around a bit when you burp? I've read people saying they cure for three months... so how do you store buds after that? I will be using most of what I grow to pay my mechanic so will need to store for extended periods.

How long do you keep buds in the glass jars and how often should you burp?          Everyday for the first week after they have dried and first been put into jars in the dark... then keep checking for mould 

And how long do you burp ....take the lid off for 5mins or tip them out and put them back in ...not long at all ..... and do you move the buds around a bit when you burp? ....shake jar ...dont overfill..

You can but the more you touch them the more trichs you take off.

I've read people saying they cure for three months... Yep   good length of time    5 weeks minimum..........so how do you store buds after that?....same way ...or seal packs or they are usually sold or smoked by then