How accurate are home drug tests

Hi DrGonzo,

you can see in the pic on the previous page the test indicators on the grey packaging, indicating that both the tests i did were negative.  A small yakult size container of vinegar is all that was required, or just a water bottle full of it, would hardly draw suspicion ? 

In any case, it worked and I had consumed a lot of cannabis during the day and immediately prior to undertaking the test.

Billyechidna, I believe they are the same test that the police use, they were $50 each.  Ill get a couple more in the coming weeks and try some quick eze, or even some more vinegar type scenarios where you can rinse and then wait an hour before testing?  be much nicer to rinse then get in the car without any worries....

wish i could get a hundred of them to do some proper controlled testing !!!

Yep, they are the proper tests u have Billy.

I have seen fancier ones the medical centres uses, it's a cup with several indicators for different drugs on the side.

Remember one time I had to go clean. Had 1 month notice. Had been smoking heavy. So stopped smoking.

I engaged in brutal daily physical work requiring 10-15l of water a day. Summer is good.

After a month I passed the chemist tests. Did 3 passed 3.

Did the medical, nurse saw a faint THC indicator on the fancy test cup. Under the detectable amount. A negative. She said that from her experience she could see a tiny amount.

Told her my new missus was a smoker and could it be 2nd hand smoke?

She didn't really say yes or no. Said I passed so I was outta there!!

I do agree about how u could hit the pipe, hammer whatever and be clean within a few days. Smoke a j, one could fail a test a week after. Fucking bullshit.