Queeny,s choc chip canna cookies

i have never seen or heard of anyone vomiting from cannabis before, unless alcohol was involved. Just wondering if perhaps you picked up a bug somewhere along the line???

I have without alcohol once.  1st hydro I ever had in the late 80's, it was so full of chemicals of some sort and the response for me was very fast and very bad, ended up swapping a $50 bag for a bottle of Jimmy, it was fucking horrible.

I have certainly felt mildly nauseous when I've had green outs though, just never ended up chucking from it.

Nah FF no alcohol was involved I rarely drink these days but I did eat a lot of food lol and then i got very very thirsty so then I drank a lot of water I'm thinking it might have had something to do with that maybe, I've had two of the cookies with no problem so it could just be IMA little Piggy lol I don't know how much I soaked up in the bread but it was to much lol ,thanks dallas they taste good to I'm on to the third one today,one cookie sandwich lasts all day, which is a bonus